Citationair CJ-3's and furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

diggertwo

Rumor has it that CA will be getting rid of all CJ-3's as well as a X, Sovereign and two Excels with furloughs between 35-45 in March.

This news sucks to all those still there.

Any word if CA is doing any flying for Wheels UP in the near future with the big Citation orders announced?

23 firings. Furlough means theres a chance of rehire!
Be down to about 60 pilots by 3/31.
There is no pilot shortage until all CA guys/gals get hired, they earned it.
If anybody says the Union caused this please PM me first.

23 firings. Furlough means theres a chance of rehire!
Be down to about 60 pilots by 3/31.
There is no pilot shortage until all CA guys/gals get hired, they earned it.
If anybody says the Union caused this please PM me first.

The union helped cause this.......I know I was there.......flame on!

I blame all parties involved! It was the perfect storm. Good luck to all my fellow pilots still there.

The union helped cause this.......I know I was there.......flame on!

Still spreading misinformation and hate I see...

You were an outsider... hater! You were never involved on any level, so no, you weren't there!...Consequently, you know nothing about what went on with the Union at CA because your ears were completely muffled at the time in question by the inside of management's colon.

Please stop pretending you have a clue about what happened. In fact, your type of active non-support had more to do with eviscerating the Union's effectiveness than anything management could have done. You stood by and watched others struggle and now seek to blame them for your treasonous behavior... End result, we all became spectators to the dismantling of one of the most solid fractional brands out there. Shame on Textron's limitless greed and criminal shortsightedness.

I know you are unreachable, but I'll be damned if I'll idly stand by and allow you to continue to besmirch the hard, and at times career threatening, work many of your pilot colleagues voluntarily did to try to improve your QOL at CA. In fact, why don't you go look in a mirror the next time you feel the need to blame someone for this mess!

Once a troll, always a troll.

Last edited:
Still spreading misinformation and hate I see...

You were an outsider... hater! You were never involved on any level, so no, you weren't there!...Consequently, you know nothing about what went on with the Union at CA because your ears were completely muffled at the time in question by the inside of management's colon.

Please stop pretending you have a clue about what happened. In fact, your type of active non-support had more to do with eviscerating the Union's effectiveness than anything management could have done. You stood by and watched others struggle and now seek to blame them for your treasonous behavior... End result, we all became spectators to the dismantling of one of the most solid fractional brands out there. Shame on Textron's limitless greed and criminal shortsightedness.

I know you are unreachable, but I'll be damned if I'll idly stand by and allow you to continue to besmirch the hard, and at times career threatening, work many of your pilot colleagues voluntarily did to try to improve your QOL at CA. In fact, why don't you go look in a mirror the next time you feel the need to blame someone for this mess!

Once a troll, always a troll.

Lol.....your a funny person! Company was not perfect but always tried to do the right thing, union was brought on because of what happened to JH in aspen and how he was treated....very wrong but real non the less. Was he wrong no was the chief pilot wrong yep......but that is the reality of the unions beginnings. Couple that the airline mentality of you gotta have a union and poof you have what you have, as was said both parties were part of the union process, but that's always the way it is.......

So as I said I WAS THERE I KNOW........

Always said unions were not the answer, they just want the money ( always follow the money) (if it was not about money then they would not have threatened furloughs guys after they got furlough notices to pay up to remain in good standing for future jobs if this same all caring union was on that property)

But there are those folks that feel they are unable to do for themselves and need a group to be part of and need govt to step in and make it FAIR OHHHHHHGOOOOOON is one of those....sorry for ya buddy,

oh and by the way I did not ask my fellow pilots to volunteer and work hard to improve my quality of life at CA I had a great quality of life had a great job, had no real complaints ( plenty of bitches) and have never said anything bad about those guys who I know well......they had a bad cause ( in my opinion) which helped the ultimate demise of the company not the only cause but contributed to the spin.

Latest resources

Back