CitationAir Ceases Sales of Fractional Jet Shares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really?

Narrow Bridge wrote: "...The Union doesn't give a crap about any of you. All they want is your money...."

Really? First: The union consists of the pilots -- the majority voted to organize, so explain to us how the pilots don't give a crap about themselves.
Second: If you were involved in your union's activities you would know how much they really do care.
Third: The leadership of IBT1108 are all active line pilots, volunteering their time and resources for no compensation at all.
You already knew all this, so why do you come on this board and make accusations to the contrary?

The average line pilot knows little about the makeup of the union. They see the most visible portion of it, and the part of it is not the guy flying the line.

Narrow Bridge wrote: "...The Union doesn't give a crap about any of you. All they want is your money...."

Really? First: The union consists of the pilots -- the majority voted to organize, so explain to us how the pilots don't give a crap about themselves.
Second: If you were involved in your union's activities you would know how much they really do care.
Third: The leadership of IBT1108 are all active line pilots, volunteering their time and resources for no compensation at all.
You already knew all this, so why do you come on this board and make accusations to the contrary?

Are you really this stupid....I mean come on no one is this brain numb. It must suck to be manipulated this much, the union is not the pilots, they are the face you see and hear from cause the union needs people like you to carry the flag into battle but you have zero input into the IBT they my friend are the Union, they spend your money, they support thier candidates, they write the rules for you, they determine how much you pay, and they determine your punishment when you dont pay. Try not paying and see if the CA union guys come after you or if the IBT threatens you with Legal proceedings. as for compensation Rick is being compensated as are the other guys in the actual IBT they rely on idiots like JH, MG, RF and others to spend thier time and energy and money making the issues issues and rallying the troops.....its all manipulation....and you have been manipulated.....

I forgot how much the company cares about its employees!

Well ya I agree with you here the company has always cared way more about me than Hoffa and the rest of the UNION goons controlling the IBT. The company actually payed me money, the IBT took money. The company actually gave me time off when I needed it for sickness and for family issues did not dock my pay, the IBT wanted the money no matter what. The company actually paid me to take vacation and not be at work, the IBT still wanted the money. The company actually gave me a choice if I did not like the companies rules then I could leave and no harm done, but the IBT told me if I did not like thier rules I still had to pay or else they would force the company to terminate me.....yep that evil company.... Gave me a job, paid me what I agreed too, allowed me time with my family, paid for a type certificate (2 actually), gave me training, Provided me paid vacation time. The Union promised me everything, provided me nothing yet and threatened to have me fired........who is bad here?????? Sucks to be this wrong dont it!

Well ya I agree with you here the company has always cared way more about me than Hoffa and the rest of the UNION goons controlling the IBT. The company actually payed me money, the IBT took money. The company actually gave me time off when I needed it for sickness and for family issues did not dock my pay, the IBT wanted the money no matter what. The company actually paid me to take vacation and not be at work, the IBT still wanted the money. The company actually gave me a choice if I did not like the companies rules then I could leave and no harm done, but the IBT told me if I did not like thier rules I still had to pay or else they would force the company to terminate me.....yep that evil company.... Gave me a job, paid me what I agreed too, allowed me time with my family, paid for a type certificate (2 actually), gave me training, Provided me paid vacation time. The Union promised me everything, provided me nothing yet and threatened to have me fired........who is bad here?????? Sucks to be this wrong dont it!

And now who is about to sh.. can you?

And now who is about to sh.. can you?

Which is OK, they lived up to what they said they would do. Business changed so the company changed with it. They own the job I don't I and you have no right to a job.

But I tell ya what if the Union BS was not around maybe I would not be s hit canned cause there would be non of this nonsense of I was hired first so I get to stay....no we would be in the real world and your actual performance would dictate your working there or not. Ya I'd rather not be fired but hey it is what it is. I know there are many guys that should be fired before many other guys in this company, and if the company did that they would be in a better place, but that's not the system in place....what I signed up for however so no bitterness just reality.

But I tell ya one thing, this attitude I have enables me to get another flying gig before others writing and hoping the union and that attitude will get them one!

Which is OK, they lived up to what they said they would do. Business changed so the company changed with it. They own the job I don't I and you have no right to a job.

But I tell ya what if the Union BS was not around maybe I would not be s hit canned cause there would be non of this nonsense of I was hired first so I get to stay....no we would be in the real world and your actual performance would dictate your working there or not. Ya I'd rather not be fired but hey it is what it is. I know there are many guys that should be fired before many other guys in this company, and if the company did that they would be in a better place, but that's not the system in place....what I signed up for however so no bitterness just reality.

But I tell ya one thing, this attitude I have enables me to get another flying gig before others writing and hoping the union and that attitude will get them one!

How exactly do you think your “performance” would be evaluated? Wow Rigger makes nice landings so he must not be furloughed. Is that your contention? In reality what your advocating is a system where a$$-kissing rules the day. I can almost hear your ideal manager, “Rigger, drop to both and gobble to the hairline.” And you would undoubtedly reply, “Oh yes sir master.”

I expect the “attitude” you have will indeed garner you a flying gig. I expect to see you licking your masters boot ramp-side soon.

Meanwhile union pilots (95% of all of us) will, with honor and integrity, continue the work of advancing and protecting the piloting profession.

furloughed from a Union carrier and wouldn't have it any other way......I considered myself a good service provider to our customers, and didn't have to kiss any a$$ to do so....Just did my job the best I could without having to bend over

furloughed from a Union carrier and wouldn't have it any other way......I considered myself a good service provider to our customers, and didn't have to kiss any a$$ to do so....Just did my job the best I could without having to bend over

Right on Brother. As for me, I'd find another line of work before I'd bend and scrape like Rigger.

Don't pull a Rigger.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back