• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares, what would you change?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I am curious to learn more about Citation Shares. I would like to get input from those working there. If you could change 3 things about the company, what would they be?

I am thinking along the lines of things that affect the pilots.....domiciles, schedules, aircraft, ect..

I am military and preparing to retire and have really never heard anyone say any bad stuff about this company and wanted to know if it was that good or if they (those working for the company) are just that happy and content and don't really feel the need to toot that horn....lol.

NETJETS PILOTS...THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Please don't post your NetJets info. in here. THANK YOU

Last edited:
How about asking about profitability and things such as net aircraft growth. If anything, this will have to do with current and future QOL. Word on the street is that O'Neill is looking for an exit strategy.

How about asking about profitability and things such as net aircraft growth. If anything, this will have to do with current and future QOL. Word on the street is that O'Neill is looking for an exit strategy.

O'Neill no longer owns CS so his only exit strategy would be jumping out of his office window.

Three things I would change are the vacation policy, the lack of paid time off, and the competence of our support staff. The first two are under the radar of mgmt and will be addressed in the future. One thing everyone at CS can agree on is when the company says they will change something in the future they usually do.

Skylawyer,

Thanks for the reply. The last one has me wondering a bit. People are dropping the ball? Do you want to get a bit more in depth for those of us on the outside looking in and possibly working there in the future? ;) Thanks

Also, any talk of opening up the drive time requirement between a persons house and their domicile airport? I think the flood gates would open up with applicants if you eliminated or stretched the requirement out further. Just a thought.

Thanks again for the reply.

Every fractional will argue that scheduling, owner services, and dispatch could do a much better job. Sometimes they appear to be more reactive than pro-active and this causes frustration on the part of the crew-members. Sometimes they badly drop the ball. Most times however, they just slightly raise your blood pressure and either add more grays or remove the little bit of hair you have remaining.

The 2 hour drive time rule is not a CS rule. Our FAA POI has for some reason created this rule citing safety of course. Could CS fight to get rid of it? Yeah maybe but they won't. They really believe that they offer some overall better package than NJ and that will lure applicants and if they want to work here bad enough they will move. A little naive.

The POI created the rule? That's the first time I've heard that. I wonder what his grounds were for that decision considering that no other frax has such a limit placed upon their operations.

Latest resources

Back