Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LyodChristmas

To all who are working there:

Please PM me and share what you like and dislike about the company (this will hopefully avoid this thread being hijacked, ha!)

I am considering applying and I'd love to know what your general opinions are of the company and your QOL.

Also, my girlfriend wants me to ask how you're significant other feels about the schedule..ha!

I'm at a regional airline and would like to move on to something better as soon as possible, but I want to make a smart move so I'm trying to do some homework first. Thanks for your time!

To all who are working there:

Please PM me and share what you like and dislike about the company (this will hopefully avoid this thread being hijacked, ha!)

I am considering applying and I'd love to know what your general opinions are of the company and your QOL.

Also, my girlfriend wants me to ask how you're significant other feels about the schedule..ha!

I'm at a regional airline and would like to move on to something better as soon as possible, but I want to make a smart move so I'm trying to do some homework first. Thanks for your time!

I hope you are also applying to Netjets. Better contract (especially with the new TA), more diverse fleet (from Beechjet and Ultra to Falcon and Gulfstream - check out: http://www.netjets.com/NetJets_Fleet/NetJets_Fleet.asp ), 100 potential domiciles (so you and your girlfriend can move around) and the largest market share in the fractional industry - it is by far the biggest player and leader of the pack.

Sure, do your due diligence about Citationshares, watch their corporate video:

http://www.citationshares.com/about/video.aspx

and seek out other opinions. If you actually have a choice between the two, it would be hard to turn down Netjets - especially if the TA passes.

Good luck.

No dude, Shares is the best, they have the bestest pilots, they make the mostest
You dont want to work at NetJets you'd have to pay them stupid union dues and have a contract and than youd have rights and good working conditions, u dont want that???

Last edited:
No dude, Shares is the best, they have the bestest pilots, they make the mostest
You dont want to work at NetJets you'd have to pay them stupid union dues and have a contract and than youd have rights and good working conditions, u dont want that???
[/quo
Nja bound you are such a nerd!

The reason I'm asking about CS is because I doubt i will be able to get an interview at netjets seeing as I don't know anyone that works there, so I have no recommendations. Plus if the TA passes the flood gates are probably going to open on people sending them resumes.

I will apply there also, but I'm trying to be realistic about the whole thing at the same time. CS might have to be a stepping stone if Netjets is the ultmate goal, but if CS is a good place to work and keeps getting better then I might stay there, that is why I'm asking these questions.

Thanks for the info though, and I will apply at netjets also.

Back to the origional question, anyone at CS care to chime in?

You don't need a rec at NJA. Sure it can help expedite the process, but LOTS of people here apply and get hired without any help from the inside.

Also, if you are interested, why wait to start the resume/app process until the "flood gates open"? Get started now!

About the NJA 7on/7off schedule, my wife has learned to like it. I do know some people here who have spouses that hate the length of a 7 day trip though. It certainly is different than the typical airline monthly schedule, but most people love the 7 off.

Good luck!

The reason I'm asking about CS is because I doubt i will be able to get an interview at netjets seeing as I don't know anyone that works there, so I have no recommendations. Plus if the TA passes the flood gates are probably going to open on people sending them resumes.

I will apply there also, but I'm trying to be realistic about the whole thing at the same time. CS might have to be a stepping stone if Netjets is the ultmate goal, but if CS is a good place to work and keeps getting better then I might stay there, that is why I'm asking these questions.

Thanks for the info though, and I will apply at netjets also.

Back to the origional question, anyone at CS care to chime in?

I know a current Netjets pilot who had ZERO recommendations. Hurry up and get your stuff in now unless you want to wait in line for a long time (especially after the TA passes). You never know - if you meet the minimums just get it in regardless.

Good luck with either CS or Netjets.

Last edited:
Both are good companies. I don't think you'll go wrong with either. The one thing I would aviod is FLOPS. They are in a nasty labor dispute right now.

I personally would prefer NJA, but I'm a Strong Union supporter.

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back