• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Questions

Thanks Dad.

I'm going to go pound on my chest now and let the FBO know what a 5 star service is like.

You can attempt to do that. But there is only one here who has reached the top of the mountain when it comes to that amazing 5 star service...or so he says! Trash should be a role model for us all.

I should put out a training manual for you all. Well maybe when I get some free time. So, keep pounding until further notice.

I should put out a training manual for you all. Well maybe when I get some free time. So, keep pounding until further notice.

I agree. You should put it on DVD. Have a cool video of you providing impeccable 5 star service so that way we can strive to be just a fraction of the 5 star dude you are. You could show the proper ediquette in 5 star service for the rich....providing them souflee's and espressos and croissants while placing their napkins on their legs so that not a crumb gets on their pants. And you could show the 5 star service that you would provide for some poor dude from Maine who is lucky enough to be on some owners jet. You could just say, the deer huntin mags are in the back and the maple syrup, blue berry jam and poland spring water are up front in this catering draw along with some wintergreen long cut skoal. So just shutup and enjoy your first plane ride.

ROCKER, Are you sure you don't want a job with CS?

If you were my captain, could you also provide me with that 5 star service? But if you could be so kind as to get me some red man and some fishin mags, well that would be outstanding dude! Then I would know what real 5 star service is all about! I'll take that job with CS!

Latest resources

Back