• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets take a poll. What item of this contract will the NJ guys get hung up on this time. My guess is the Loooong seat lock. I can almost hear it now. "this company is making so much money they should let me switch airplanes when I want, other than that I'm happy.
Or the one I've heard already
" 100 bases and not a single one in central California, what were they thinking?"

You want my biggest beef?

Contract duration. This thing has the possibility to be amendable in 2016.

fischman, that's what I would expect from a child. You and a lot of your co-workers love to pound on your chest. I think it looks so ridiculous, I just set back in the FBO and laugh.

fischman, that's what I would expect from a child. You and a lot of your co-workers love to pound on your chest. I think it looks so ridiculous, I just set back in the FBO and laugh.

Jealous much?

What's with the flame, man???

If it's so damn good at NJ, why do you all walk around so pissed off all the time?

FracT,

I am guessing you are FLOPS??

Don't think for a minute that we are "pissed off" in the same way that we were in 2004/2005.

I would call the "pissed off-edness" you observed "concern".

If you see a "concerned" NJA pilot, it is because we are looking out for our Owners best interests. There are many things that get in the way of complete Owner satisfaction these days. Our job is to mitigate as many of those issues prior to engine start as possible. Sometimes in the heat of battle, emotion shows through.

It's a better job than I had in 2005. Although fighting the company was "fun", I compare it to pissing up a rope. No point.

Obviously your company has a hard lesson they are learning and you are, unfortunately, along for the ride.

I, for one, hope that lessons are learned at FLOPS and you all move on to serve your owners better in those brand new Phenoms that are coming.

"As the Prop Spins"...

The saga continues this week on "As the Prop Spins". Will Billy get a union at CS? Is NJ the leader in fractional airlines? Is there contract "thee Best"?...who knows...but I know this thread has been going on for years now and I wonder...If pilots egos were as good as there flying skills...would we have this thread or would it just not matter?

Stay tuned....

Is that what this is all about, trying to make CS pilots jealous. With my experience, I could work for any flight department. I choose to work for CS. So, just keep pounding on your chest and I will continue to provide 5 star service to my owners.

Latest resources

Back