• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just received a letter today from Dan Smith acknowledging that they received my resume. Is this the first step to an interview??

Nope, the first step was sending in the resume :)

Just kidding, I believe they send a letter to everyone they receive a resume from. Keep updating. I know they like to see persistence.

Good luck.

According to one of our furloughed pilots at US Air who now flies for CS, you have to have a recommendation from a CS pilot to get an interview. True?

Not true. I'm sure it helps, but I didn't know anyone that worked here. I know of others in the same boat that were hired also.

Good luck

An internal rec is not required. I didn't have one and was hired anyway.

Unfortunately, I had to turn down the position due to some more pressing family issues that required me to stay in town for a few weeks while training was scheduled.

I was EXTREMELY impressed with everything I saw in White Plains. Citationshares is not as well known as some of the other fractionals, but I think it is definitely the jewel of them all. A well-run, professional organization. I wish more companies out there were like this...

Commuting 7/7 with CS on your own?

Can you keep an apt. in domicile and hop in the car every 7 days to get to the 'real' home on your own nickel? (4 hrs away'ish)

If your 7 off are gonna stay that way, I don't see any probs here.

Comments?

Just make your permanent residence your "non crash pad" apartment.

Consider your "other home" to be your weekend get-a-way.

Latest resources

Back