Citation Shares Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
English,

Congrats if you get the offer. Well done. Any idea whether they will put you in a CJ1, a Bravo or an Excel? I know that CS has opened some West Coast bases - would you be LAX based?

I recently took a look at a CJ1 - nice EFIS!

Diesel is right.

Things are great until the growing pains begin. After you have been there 2 or 3 years, come back here and tell us what you think about it then.

I also thought it was interesting when I found out the chief advisor to CS was non other than the founder of Executive Jet. No wonder things took off for CS fairly smoothly.

Live4flying,

Why all the negative energy dude? Sounds like things aren't working out so hot for you... no need to pass it on.

By the way, your "CS facts" are wrong.

"...the chief advisor to CS was non other than the founder of Executive Jet."

Do you know what your talking about?

AAAAAAANNNNN, But Thanks for Playing

Live4flying,
Live4flyng said:

I also thought it was interesting when I found out the chief advisor to CS was non other than the founder of Executive Jet. No wonder things took off for CS fairly smoothly.

Check your facts! :eek: There is NO WAY the founder of Executive Jet (Netjets) would cut their business in those market areas by promoting another competitor....not trying to be mean, but you might want to check things out before you post them for all the world to see! ;)

xXpress1 said:
I noticed that the online app is no longer on the web site and that it now says to submit resumes by email. Is this the preferred method to update or is fax also acceptable?

xXpress I,

Just for grins, I just went to their website, and the online application is still there. When you visit the "Pilot Requirements" page (link provided below), click on "submit your qualificatons". This brings up the online application. Just below there, it says to submit your resume by email for positions other than pilot positions. I believe the online application is still the preferred method to apply.

http://www.citationshares.com/about/pilot_reqs.aspx

trainerjet,

After one submits the pilot app, a page appears asking pilot applicants to also submit a resume by email...

English said:
trainerjet,

After one submits the pilot app, a page appears asking pilot applicants to also submit a resume by email...

Thanks.

xXpress 1...sorry, I just checked to see if the online app was there, and didn't go any further. I didn't mean to give you a bum steer. For fear of posting any more bad info, I'll let English (or another CS pilot) answer your questons; but I will say that I have a long time friend who is a pilot there, and he has nothing but good things to say about the company and the people he works with.

CitationShares

I'm not English, but I speak a little....

Few questions English if you dont mind...

Whats 1st year FO base pay, ot pay, perdiem?

$35,000....$250/day OT, About $50 perdiem/day

What is the schedule (8/8 i have heard?)

2. Schedule = 7 on 7 off

Do you have to sign a contract? If so for how much and how long?

3. One year contract, $15,000

From what I hear and read it seems to be the best place to be in the frac world. I hope they keep hiring.

Re: Diesel is right.

Live4flyng said:
Things are great until the growing pains begin. After you have been there 2 or 3 years, come back here and tell us what you think about it then.

That's what the "old timers" said about Flexjet... Used to be more fun to work there than it is now... They run a very tight ship to stay in the black.

Last edited:
Overtime:

It seems that there is usually overtime available if you want it.

Per diem:

I think that's a question only you know the answer to. There are not usually crew meals, so it's a question of whether you need $50 a day to eat.

Latest resources

Back