• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's a question. Why are they so strict on this policy though. As long as your at your crashpad before midnight on your first day who is to dictate what you do on your off days?

Maybe they call you at home or something?

I agree with you. I don't know the real reason behind the policy, but that's what they want. They take it seriously.

They want a copy of your drivers license with the address on it. Plus, they expect your certificates to reflect the address. I was moving from out of state and they wanted utility bills to show the new address. I've heard of them requiring a copy of your voter registration card and apartment lease if they think you're trying to fool them.

I think it's silly, but that's the deal. Maybe it will change in the future.

Has it ever been a problem with someone not showing up to work?

How much time do they give you on the call out. Do they base it on a software program like mapquest. What if pilot a lives closer than pilot b? Does pilot a get called out all the time?

Last edited:
they have always called me the day before although some guys have been given 1 1/2 hrs. to get to the airport. this is rare. (sick call). i am sure we have people here that are verry creative.

I think Dan would have offered you an in-person interview at the conclusion of the phone interview. At least, that is how it happened for me.

Latest resources

Back