• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way all pilots that fly in this industry small planes ( like me ) , large planes-usually stick together. You on the otherhand who probally flies a 747-400 in the M.S. Flight Sim, well you speak for yourself-Jerk, and as for Dan Smithmy opinion stands.

Opinions

You know what they say about opinions....

When you come into my 7-11 I will offer you a "jerk" chicken sandwich...you seem to like that word. Your favorite descriptor.

Well, I wish you many luck on your endeavours...I wish you peace, love and harmony. I would also suggest cleaning your Chakra. And remember, all that "jerking" can make you go blind.

Turbinehead.

Re: D Smith at Citation Shares

Capt RJ said:
This guy is an unbelievable pompus a*s jerk. After talking with him in a "phone interview", I wouldn't work for this jerk or anyone like him. It seems to me he is an arm chair pilot with too much time on his hands. No I wasn't offered an interview, but thats not the first time, although it is a first for speaking out against someone like this. I have no problem not getting a job-I do have a problem with a jerk that tries to intimidate you with his superior "aviation knowlege"- Be careful with this guy in the initial phone interview it starts out informational " So tell me your background" to oh I see you flew an Navajo years ago describe the electrical system- what do you mean you don't know you flew the plane 50hours as SIC 7 years ago. JERK

GOOD WE DONT WANT SOMEBODY LIKE YOU HERE ANYWAY. i had a phone interview with dan a couple of days ago, yes he is short and a little intimidating but do you think it might be a test to see how you handle yourself. when i went up for the interview dan was one of the friendliest people i met up there. so go to netjets and stay away.
by the way i am a dash capt and all of your rambling about airline pilots and checkrides is the reason i am getting out of the airlines and into the fractionals. too many pompous i*iots like your self who think that a uniform and four stripes makes them hot s**t

Bravodude,
Sorry to hear you put down your fellow airline pilots. Have you ever flown 91 or 135? Good luck the grass is always greener on the other side? When you're loading the ice bin in your Bravo,your captain yelling at you because you don't have enough Coke instead of Pepsi onboard-you'll say to your-self, yep I sure hated that airline job.And yes I have flown 135 and 91, I believe I would prefer Net Jets

capt crj

you know i dont normally put down anybody. but first of all i see you are on the crj and the j41 which would mean that you prob work for aca. if that is the case then you should know better then anybody that the people incharge of pilot recruitment sometimes are not the friendliest people just to see how you react. my only beef with you was that you are saying s*it about a guy you dont know at all and how most likely was an a$$ to you just like to me to see how you react. second i dont understand what you are trying to say here. you tell me the grass is allways............and when you are dumping ice etc,etc,etc and then you turn around and say you want to be at execjet and you even tried citation shares. the thing about regionals is that you are treated like dirt the svhedulles suck i might be home 8 nights a month if i am lucky and i work for the worst company possible so anything is better.

Hey Bravodude Goodluck at Citation Shares, like I said before its probally a great company-I just don't agree with Dans pre-interview gig. Sorry if I offended you. Good luck

Just to clarify Net Jets is union no kiss a** to any one to move in the senority list-more like 121 thats just me, not knocking you. Net Jets also operates under 135 not 91. Sorry again if I offended you

Pete

no offence taken however so does citation shares as far as 135 at least close to it im sure when needed netjets will op p91 as far as union that is why i went to shares. i didnt even try netjets because of just that. i see what unions have done to the airlines (usair, united) and i am glad to be at a company that is non union and able to grow.

also you might bash me but thats ok. i interviewd at aca a long time ago the people that i had to interview with were the biggest pompous a$$h0le* that i ever met.

Latest resources

Back