Citation Shares Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mobs,

I guess you haven't read this board enough to realize that Turbinehead is the biggest idoit poster on here, and you should simply ignore anything he has to say.

"Rumor: Fired from NETJETS = Hired at Citation Shares."

Fact: working for NetJets = don't apply at CitationShares.

Actually its not a rumor. We have had two for sure and I think a third one not too long ago get hired by Citation Shares after being "Let go" from NetJets for various reasons. Ask the folks over there and they'll tell you who they are.

To answer and early thread, new hires?? What a/c, what's it like, etc.

Here are some facts for me.

Good luck to everyone out there. PIGHEEL

Day one - Apr 29, 2002

First fly date - 5/23

a/c type - Bravo (Capt)

C/S Bravo flt hours to date - 460

Overtime days (Voluntary) - 14

Overtime days (not voluntary) - 1; scheduled too late to make it home that evening.

Goods - many! Mainly, the folks there trying to do the right thing. Learning curves are apparent, but folks are trying.
New a/c
Flt hours
variety of destinations
schedule - 7 days on, 7 days off
usually about a 10 day turnaround on your travel claims

Others (read "not so good")
usually scheduled for recurrent during your off time. Word has it that the program mgrs are trying to get that changed.

Pigheel, Sounds great,just wish I could get an interview and a job. Never had that good of a schld. with a 121. Mobs

Bravodude,

Congrats. How long between initial application and phone interview? And are you ex-ALG per chacne?

T.

ex pdt. for me from initial resume to job was about a month. so far this is agreat company you cant imagine the diff from 121 mgt. to this company they actually care about you and go out of their way to make you happy. The airplanes are unbelievable brand new with all the godies.

If bravodude 's last post is any indication, you don't need much intelligence to get on there.

So Turbinehead, evidently there is hope for you...as unbelieveable as that might seem.

Latest resources

Back