• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Shares Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well a few times, but when you grow up and fly a few more hours get an ATP and fly a real jet -well you'll understand.

Now I get it, you must have told Dan you only wanted to fly a "real jet". He weeds out 100's of guys just like you every week.

I don't fly for CitationShares, don't come close to meeting their minimum flight standards. I do know Dan Smith and many of their pilots - great people, you wouldn't fit in.

Well I'll try to end our conversation by wishing you luck getting to C.S. when you meet their mins. I'm sure the company is a good place to work or it would'nt be around-my opinion of interviewer won't change-Good Luck, we all need a great deal of it in todays environment.

Capt RJ,

Don't feel so bad. Yeah, I have heard good things about Citationshares, but I'd rather fly for Netjets. Sure, the waiting line can be long for a Netjets opportunity, but I'd rather fly a Citation X than a Bravo/CJ1 - regardless of the starting pay. Plus, Netjets will eventually have a great contract - even if it takes forever to sign.... Be patient and go to Netjets - there are plenty of former CRJ pilots there, and most of the people I know there LOVE IT! Flying a Citation X at .92 over to Maui can't be too bad...

Fracman,

I think you need an attitude adjustment. Capt RJ has a right to be fumed with a call like that - it is a very tough market and Citationshares can afford to be rude... I really appreciated the way Capt RJ ended his last message - very classy indeed.

Good luck!

Hey Turbinehead

You babble on like a rambling idiot. Keep believing that bullsh*t that you speak. The fact that i fly for a 121 carrier and pass check-rides through a rigorous training program, hold 2 type ratings with rides by Feds ( not D.E's ), and command a crew in a real C.R.M. cockpit environment. You know that is the great thing about all pilots that recieve proffesional training ( 121, Simuflite, Flight Safety Etc. ) Were all skilled enough to fly safely, so we don't degrade each other with irrelevant stupid chatter. For a guy with 8000+ hours you speak like a jerk. I'm willing to concede the fact that C.S. is a good company, but if you work there I feel for your co-workers-you give them a bad rap

Wish I did

No, I do not work there, wish I did.

Oh, Capt CRJ, your communications here have certainly shown a professional dedication... you are one of the few true blue professionals that actually does not know how to spell it! (One "f", dummy.)

Anyway, yes, you are a true role model for Professionalism, as demonstrated in how you trashed D. Smith. Bravo, Capt CRJ....Bravo.

You'd best stay in your 121 operation where your servants (aka flight attendants and dispatchers) take care of your every need and spoon feed you. You do not stand a chance in the G.A. (part 91) environment...you would fall flat on your face.

Do all of us a favor, Mr Capt...stay where you are. We dont need your pomposity in the ranks of the "lowly" small Jet Pilots.

My dream is to own my very own 7-11, become the first Indian rapper, and own a jet and have some of you glorified air-limo drivers at my beck and call.....

Hey Turbinehead,
You've just exohnerated yourself. I now realize you probally do have 8500 hours-in a Microsoft Flight Simulator. Like others before me have stated-stay off this chat, it is for real pilots and maybe stick to that 7 Eleven- Hey I'll have a pack of Marlboro and a 1/2 gallon of milk.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back