Citation Shares and 121 pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DLconnection

Does CS hire people who have 121 experience or is that something that they frown upon? I would assume that the company would like to have someone that is use to their culture, but is this the only types of people that the company hires?
I have some corporate experience in citations, but not a lot. I meet the hour requirements, no problem, but most of my time is in jets in the 121 environment. Any tips or opinions?

DLconnection said:
Does CS hire people who have 121 experience or is that something that they frown upon? I would assume that the company would like to have someone that is use to their culture, but is this the only types of people that the company hires?
I have some corporate experience in citations, but not a lot. I meet the hour requirements, no problem, but most of my time is in jets in the 121 environment. Any tips or opinions?

About half the pilots at CS are former airline guys.

Hair-on-Fire said:
About half the pilots at CS are former airline guys.

Hair-on,

Is the hiring that's happening, or about to happen, at CS for attrition, expansion, or both ?

Help!

What are the competitve mins at CS? I would really like to get one with you guys and I haven't been successful yet, any suggestions on getting an interview? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm 121, 3000 TT with 1000 121 Turboprop PIC? Any

khsgt said:
What are the competitve mins at CS? I would really like to get one with you guys and I haven't been successful yet, any suggestions on getting an interview? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I'm 121, 3000 TT with 1000 121 Turboprop PIC? Any

Your golden for Netjets. Come on over join the revolution!

Mach92 said:
Your golden for Netjets. Come on over join the revolution!

I'm not really wanting to move from one pissed off group of pilots to another. I think CS is a classy outfit, and much more desirable to work for then NetJets/FlexJet.

khsgt said:
I'm not really wanting to move from one pissed off group of pilots to another. I think CS is a classy outfit, and much more desirable to work for then NetJets/FlexJet.

I hope the NJA management sees this response - good job on scaring away potentially good recruits! But from NJA's standpoint, there are no problems...

khsgt said:

DING DING DINGGGGGGG ! We have a WINNER !!!

Outstanding decision making KHSGT, I see you have done your research and fully understand what is going on at the fractionals. Good luck at CS ! :beer:

Not going from one s$*hole to another

On Your Six said:
I hope the NJA management sees this response - good job on scaring away potentially good recruits! But from NJA's standpoint, there are no problems...

Working for a company like Mesa, its no longer about flight time, its about quality of life. I'm tired of me against them, I want to work my ass off and get back what I deserve in return. Companys like Mesa/NetJets/FlexJet/dozens of other s$*tholes don't understand what a resource that their own employees are, and will never relize the full potential, no matter what kind of contract/pay you are able to obtain. Corporate culture does not change even with improvements in contracts. The only hope that we have as employees is to get lucky enough to get in a positive corporate enviroment like CS/SWA/etc. It is only there that we will truly get the respect that we as professionals deserve when we work hard. As an employed person seeking employment elsewhere, I have the freedom to be picky.

khsgt:

its about quality of life.

Yes.

I'm tired of me against them,

Yes, Yes!!

Companys like Mesa/NetJets/FlexJet/dozens of other s$*tholes don't understand what a resource that their own employees are, and will never relize the full potential, no matter what kind of contract/pay you are able to obtain.

All too true.....

Latest resources

Back