Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Air Announces Recalls then quitely CUT's PAY!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What Kool-aid? I play the game, but my eyes are wide open. Still a good company to work for. I just don't like the trend all the fractionals are headed.

I didnt see the memo on pay cuts, I saw a memo on not as high of a pay raise. Instead of 107,960 I will see next year, I will see 106,911. Geeee, time to start bitching with 10% unemployment. Tards.

Again, your limited cranial capacity has reared it's ugly head and made the conclusion that there are two, and only two, "sides" in our political system. Your incorrect assumption that if someone isn't for the Democrats then they must be for the Republicans. Both parties have failed us, our Constitution, and their duty to defend and uphold the same. True Constitution conservatives left the GOP long ago and we are watching the coming train wreck from the sides ready to perform our duty when this Ponzi funded system collapses.

Keep your head buried in MSNBC if you choose. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

What "duty" do you speak of oh great one?

Here is the new pay scale again, with CitationAir's preface:

CitationAir believes in maintaining a competitive compensation package for all employees, including
salaries that are consistent with our industry as well as the current market. CitationAir benchmarks
salaries to ensure competitive wages are offered to all employees throughout their employment.
As such, pilot compensation is reviewed periodically and adjusted accordingly. Pilots are
compensated based on Years in Service (YIS), and salaries are adjusted annually on the crewmembers
anniversary date. Daily overtime rates are listed below and computed at 1.5 times the
crewmembers daily rate based on 182 days per year. All pilots are normally assigned to a seven
on, seven off schedule. Overtime, Half-Day Overtime, Flex Scheduling, Special Assignments
and Supplemental Duty are detailed in various sections of this manual. Supervisory pilots are
compensated via a stipend in addition to their normal YIS salary. Standards Captains receive an
annual stipend of $6000 and Check Airmen receive an annual stipend of $8000. The wage scale
maximum for PIC and SIC positions is 12 and 10 years respectively. Pilots are compensated in
accordance with the wage tables listed below;
09-25
PIC
YIS Annual Salary
($)
Daily Overtime
($)
12+ 126,346 1,041
11 122,666 1,011
10 116,825 963
9 113,422 935
8 110,119 908
7 106,911 881
6 103,797 855
5 98,855 815
4 94,147 776
3 89,664 739
2 85,394 704
1 82,907 683
SIC
YIS Annual Salary
($)
Daily Overtime
($)
10+ 77,460 638
9 75,204 620
8 73,013 602
7 70,887 584
6 68,822 567
5 65,545 540
4 62,424 514
3 59,451 490
2 56,620 467
1 54,971 453

You still make more than Flexjet and your daily overtime is way more than us. how did you get a reduction, it looks like a raise to me?

I only respond to trash talk from the right. Ya want to stop the political hijacking get the right to STFU.

Let your true colors shine glass. Instead of defending the basic right of free speech, go all commy on us and try to stifle it.
Just think, if you lived in Cuba you would have a"good communist card" and be able to attend university for "free".

No, I'm all for you spewing what ever trash you want to.

But here is the trend of the last eight years...

GOP wraps all their crap in patriotism so if anyone calls it crap you get to say, "What? You're un-American???" and it flies. Look at the Patriot act. It's NAMED the PATRIOT ACT!!!! How could you not support that?!?!?!?!

GOP'ers are bullies and I refuse to lay down and let you roll over me. Dems have been perceived as weak for too long. It's time we stand up!

If you, RCA, want to start the political crap (and you did on post #3 of this thread) then I will not lay down and allow you to steam roll over me. I will stand. I will stand tall as I am just as American as you. The right no longer gets to wrap the American flag around themselves and hide behind patriotism.

You want to sling words like "commy" at me? Fine. That is because you are a bully and weak minded at that. Bring it on! You can not silence the majority any longer.

Remember...you and your's LOST...by a lot. That makes you the MINORITY. Learn to live with that. Come back with ideas instead of fear mongering and insults.

And for the Love of God...stop watching Fox!

Last edited:
Glad I was able to help you get that off your chest. As far as the patriot act, couldn't agree more. How about the TSA the largest expansion of govt in US history. Or Bush saying he's abandoning his free market instincts to save the free market. The list goes on. I'd hope we could agree that if we don't stand up to the greed and corruption that's happening right under our noses we will fall divided and conquered.
How about we start by telling congress that voting on bills that relate to how they spend our money should not be done late Sunday night.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12/13/senate.spending.bill/

Yeah, I'm down with that..

So...now you want to be my BFF?

Latest resources

Back