Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citation Air Announces Recalls then quitely CUT's PAY!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could be worse...MUCH worse.

Congrats to the CA pilots coming back to a steady paycheck, and may the trend continue!

I didn't say you can't spew your political diarhea, just be polite and take it to the political section, or start your own thread. The problem is that all of this dem and rep back and forth isn't constructive and doesn't solve anything. It always turns into a pointless ill-informed pile of spunk that is as useless as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

Point Taken

Union can't help, as long as the LIBS are in office. What a bunch of lie to your face cheating pukes!! They don't want anyone to have any wealth, but them. No one can fly on a private jet or their evil rich people, but it's OK for all of them to live the life style. We need some serious house cleaning in D.C. I just hope all our clients can hold on until these morons run this country into the ground. Or, We'll all be looking for a job at WalMart. God bless...

Union can't help, as long as the LIBS are in office. What a bunch of lie to your face cheating pukes!! They don't want anyone to have any wealth, but them. No one can fly on a private jet or their evil rich people, but it's OK for all of them to live the life style. We need some serious house cleaning in D.C. I just hope all our clients can hold on until these morons run this country into the ground. Or, We'll all be looking for a job at WalMart. God bless...

Yeah! This whole mess is the "LIBS" fault! I knock my sister up and the LIB doctor says there is a birth defect! Fricken LIBS! Glen Beck Rules! Go FOX! LIBS sux! USA Rocks! Go Guns and God! Faggot LIBS sux more!

I only respond to trash talk from the right. Ya want to stop the political hijacking get the right to STFU.

Here is the new pay scale again, with CitationAir's preface:

CitationAir believes in maintaining a competitive compensation package for all employees, including
salaries that are consistent with our industry as well as the current market. CitationAir benchmarks
salaries to ensure competitive wages are offered to all employees throughout their employment.
As such, pilot compensation is reviewed periodically and adjusted accordingly. Pilots are
compensated based on Years in Service (YIS), and salaries are adjusted annually on the crewmembers
anniversary date. Daily overtime rates are listed below and computed at 1.5 times the
crewmembers daily rate based on 182 days per year. All pilots are normally assigned to a seven
on, seven off schedule. Overtime, Half-Day Overtime, Flex Scheduling, Special Assignments
and Supplemental Duty are detailed in various sections of this manual. Supervisory pilots are
compensated via a stipend in addition to their normal YIS salary. Standards Captains receive an
annual stipend of $6000 and Check Airmen receive an annual stipend of $8000. The wage scale
maximum for PIC and SIC positions is 12 and 10 years respectively. Pilots are compensated in
accordance with the wage tables listed below;
09-25
PIC
YIS Annual Salary
($)
Daily Overtime
($)
12+ 126,346 1,041
11 122,666 1,011
10 116,825 963
9 113,422 935
8 110,119 908