• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
T

Towelie

Attention Mesaba kids:

Just heard from someone at the G/O that CVG is going, going, gone very soon. Stand by for another displacement/base closing bid.

Let the good times roll! :rolleyes:

Meeting with Big Wigs and all CVG employees on Wednesday, 10/12, 9:30pm. Wonder what it's about... Barkeep! Another beer please. No, I mean another pitcher.

MM

Any XJers make it to the meeting in CVG tonight?

I'm wondering what was said, although I'm pretty sure I can figure out the jist of it unfortunately.

"we need to stay focused on running an efficient airline so that we can prove to our only customer NWA that..blah blah blah"

Or some variation of that tired old song.

Nov.1
Crews will be bidding reserve lines in CVG for the month of November. No flying out of CVG. No trips out of CVG. No TDY available

Joe Patroni said:
Nov.1
Crews will be bidding reserve lines in CVG for the month of November. No flying out of CVG. No trips out of CVG. No TDY available

Thanks. Sounds like another "Crew Planning Special."

I wonder what they plan on doing with the Taj Ma-hangar down there. Once again, money well spent.

Joe Patroni said:
Nov.1

Man that sucks. I've been through that crap cycle, back when they closed CWA. Too bad we didn't win the grievance over what they did to us, then maybe you guys wouldn't have to face the pain of being crew scheduling's toys for a month. Document everything: every call, every assingment. It will come in handy if they screw it up and you guys need to file a grievance.

wha happened?

Anyone at the meeting tonight that can give more of a detailed description of what happened?

CVG closed? Moving everyone to other bases?

Latest resources

Back