• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cigar Smokers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've got a couple of Cuban Monte 2s(? - Can't remember if they're 2s or 4s) I'd be willing to trade for someone to walk a resume in for me! :D :)

One of my students gives me some of his cigars from his private humidor. Padron anniversary issues, he has a couple of cases of them. I tend to leave the band on since it is a double layer band, the first saying what kind of cigar it is, and the second being a serial number so you know it isn't a fake. People almost always ask about them, but unfortunatly I don't know enough about cigars to really give them anything worthwhile. All I know about them is they are a wonderful smoke, they only made the things in 1994, and they are expensive as hell (my student has done pretty well for himself.):) :) :)

I think Clinton smokes cigars...

OFF

The only cigar dorks that leave them on are the ones who want to be noticed...or feel special because they have a Cuban. Get over yourself....it 'aint that hard to come up with one....and you get the same stuff from the Dominican Rep. and Haiti.

These are the goobers who I regularly spank and take money from on the links.

W

Definately on, it's like lingerie....

Poseurs

Dubya and I agree?

Put a bullet through my head, will you please?

Leaving the band on is like pulling your belt under the label on your jeans so people can read the brand name.

If you're hangin' out with some serious cigar aficionados and *if* ya got any moxie at all there will be no doubt you're smoking some good tabacco. You shouldn't have to advertise it.

But I never touch the stuff, the tabacky makes my heart beat wacky.

Latest resources

Back