• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cigar Smokers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On..until it burns down near the band...Sometimes the wrapper will peel until the glue gets heated up..also a topic of conversation

ON..

Monte Cristo & habanos romeo y julieta Cuban cigars... I need to make another trip south of the border again soon.:p

Skyking, this post was torture... Golfing is not the same without them.:D Never ever ever give great Cuban cigars away to friends.:rolleyes:

3 5 0

I was raised to take it off....
"Why can't I leave the band on father?"
"Uhh..don't do that......it's tacky"

So I usually stick to that tradition....
But then again.....I won't lie....sometimes I'll put my tacky hat on cause I'm smoking a Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona and I'm d*mn proud of it :)

T-Hawk

350DRIVER said:
ON..

Monte Cristo & habanos romeo y julieta Cuban cigars... I need to make another trip south of the border again soon.:p

Skyking, this post was torture... Golfing is not the same without them.:D Never ever ever give great Cuban cigars away to friends.:rolleyes:

3 5 0

I just happen to have a couple of Monte's from a recent trip down south...

SK:cool:

Last edited:
Mostly off...depends on the Cigar. For Opus Xs, OFF for sure. Band's too elaborate and too d*mn big. For others (i.e. While playing Golf) I usually leave them on just for sh*ts and grins. Will take off bands of my "better" smokes.

I just happen to have a couple of Monte's from a recent trip down south...

I envy you, gave the last of mine away at a recent wedding. I am going to try and get down to TJ next time in SAN to regroup.:rolleyes: It does not get much better than golf+ a Monte+ vodka or gin... If I were there the scotch would be on me and we could do a swap- lol

3 5 0

Latest resources

Back