• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You girls have some really thin skin on here. You sound like a bunch of pu$$ies. One thing all of you in this very unionized profession need to realize is that it is NOT ok to be par or sub par. ALPA might keep your job for you if you suck, but that's no excuse to suck. If you respected your profession, you and your managements would do what you can to kick a$$ like some of the better operations out there. Every airline has problems; XJT has big problems...but despite those, there are airlines who are generally known for their professionalism. Take 2 points from this.... 1. Why not do a great job and run a great operation? 2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

I just want CHQ to get in gear and run good for CAL. XJT is connected to CAL as well...we need them to do well. We're pulling our weight. I don't want CAL to return to the financial state they were in when I was hired at XJT. In those days, XJT was like a healthy tick on a sick dog. Now CAL is strong....the first thing that will take that away is a $hitty operation losing passengers' loyalty.

Good luck to you. Also...I'll come on here and say whatever the fu(k I want to say whenever I feel like saying it. Later.
Whew!!!!
icon21.gif
I'm glad that little mommy I need my diaper changed temper tantrum is over with. What a dillhole!!!

Iah Express crews don't smile and nod at each other. Just ask the EWR crews.

Well nobody even knows CLE exists anymore...... I guess SR will be honored to turn out the lights himself when the base there vanishes??

And for the record, the CAL ramper in CMH didn't have a lot of good things to say about CHQ when they pushed late for a MX issue on the blue and white ERJ the other day. But in retrospect, when have the rampers had ANYTHING good to say about anything relating to aircraft (you know, the only thing that requires them to leave the warmth and comfort of their breakroom).

Good luck to you guys at CHQ, most of us at XJT know it's not about cost, but rather Uncle Larry and the gang at CAL trying to diversify their RJ feed. And lets not forget that CHQ has the 170's that will swoop in if scope relief (aka priority #1 with CAL management) happens........

I do have to say (with the exception of the originator of this thread) I have been extremely impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of XJT crews in and around IAH. Truely a classy operation. I agree with ASH, we get no support from headquarters or the Ramp. I would say well over 75% of the delays are due to the station.

I have been, and will continue to, take delays to get XJT crews to and from work. You guys have done the same for me!

Now......CHQ sucks!

IAH CRJ cappy here, I can tell you that we are sitting our bums in the cockpit, calling for boarding 30 Min prior.....and ramp is still LOADING BAGS 2 min AFTER departure. If I didn't know better I would say that the ramp is working against us! I call the company every time and tell them " We are sitting here, ready to go, no paperwork, no people, etc, etc. Here comes another bus load of people 3 min prior to departure.....again. What shall we do guys?! By the way thanks for all of the smiles and nods when we get on the employee bus. C'mon guys and grow up. :(

Join the club, that's the same whether you work for CHQ or XJT. :)

I can't believe you guys get so bent out of shape over one guy's opinion.

CALM, you have to make to 65 without a heart attack.

I can't believe you guys get so bent out of shape over one guy's opinion.

CALM, you have to make to 65 without a heart attack.

Hey I'm embarrassed at avpilot's comment and would like to say that most XJT pilots are more professional. Then again, I'm EWR based.

CAL was going to diversify their RJ feed one way or another; I'd rather it be CHQ than some of the real bottom feeders. I just hope you guys fight for a contract improvement so that we can all compete fairly.

That's exactly what I said, ONE GUYS OPINION............

EWR based huh, so am I, so what.

Hey, don't get so defensive; I was referring to avpilot's commentary at the very beginning of this thread - he is iah based, get it

Latest resources

Back