• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, this has to be the dumbest thread ever. But I want to show off the new avatar for the day.

Yeah, this has to be the dumbest thread ever. But I want to show off the new avatar for the day.

Looks like Amy Jo Johnson (aka The Pink Power Ranger).

BTW, CHQs numbers already sucked in ATL before they went to IAH. Old news. Then again, ASA is last for baggage and on-time performance (61% and falling).

Props to siucavflight not only for his avatar, but for hijacking the most retarted thread I've seen to date and bringing it to a much better topic... she's a hottie.

Props to siucavflight not only for his avatar, but for hijacking the most retarted thread I've seen to date and bringing it to a much better topic... she's a hottie.
Yes, she seems to have a very beautiful set of teeth.

I think he meant teat.

Except the one category CAL really cares about.... COST.

Yeah, that $4 per block hour difference on the RFP bid is really saving CAL a lot of money. I guess in figuring what CHQ costs you don't have to include the $100,000 in compensation that was handed to pax in MSP alone in January. It really helps when you average 3 grand a day in losses at one outstation. Not to mention the revenue loss due to loss of routes due to losing almost 1/2 their XRs to our branded and charter.

Also CAL thought they were bidding on ground services too. When they found out they were just bidding on the flying, CAL needed to hire out for ground services. Guess who won most of that bid? So CAL "saved" about $20m on paper over the next 2 years (but this doesn't account for mounting revenue losses). And they're still paying us for ground handling, which I think was a big surprise to them.

I don't have anything against CHQ guys. You're welcome on our flights whenever you want. We have far fewer weight restrictions too... But the fact is your company is no where near as tight a ship as ExpressJet. CAL got what they wanted-- more than one jet provider. But they are not currently better because of it.

Last edited:
I got nothing against CHQ, and for those of you giving them a hard time might want to look up some of XJT's performance when jets started coming on line. Bashing another pilot group doesn't do anything productive anyway. Talk to LK or ALPA.

Latest resources

Back