• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IAH CRJ cappy here, I can tell you that we are sitting our bums in the cockpit, calling for boarding 30 Min prior.....and ramp is still LOADING BAGS 2 min AFTER departure. If I didn't know better I would say that the ramp is working against us! I call the company every time and tell them " We are sitting here, ready to go, no paperwork, no people, etc, etc. Here comes another bus load of people 3 min prior to departure.....again. What shall we do guys?! By the way thanks for all of the smiles and nods when we get on the employee bus. C'mon guys and grow up. :(

I agree with ASH, we get no support from headquarters or the Ramp. I would say well over 75% of the delays are due to the station.

Hey guys, don't get too bent out of shape thinking the rampers are out to screw you. Fact is, your flights operate out of the hardstands in IAH. Ask ANY of us what our biggest complaint about IAH has been over the years, and I'm sure most of us will say the d@mn hardstands. I would venture a WAG that the majority of our delays due to loading (PAX or Bags) have always happened on the hardstands. The HS's just SUCK, it's not you.

wonder if more hardstands are on the way for the southside of the b term, north of the cargo area where they are finally completing the concrete and ramp work? maybe just big enough for a new Q400? though definately not operated by xjt...we'll see...gotta love that way around cal scope!!!

Last edited:
wonder if more hardstands are on the way for the southside of the b term, north of the cargo area where they are finally completing the concrete and ramp work? maybe just big enough for a new Q400? though definately not operated by xjt...we'll see...gotta love that way around cal scope!!!

Still inside the CAL scope clause, no different than Continental Express operating the ATR-72's.

Latest resources

Back