• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ's Performance

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You girls have some really thin skin on here. You sound like a bunch of pu$$ies. One thing all of you in this very unionized profession need to realize is that it is NOT ok to be par or sub par. ALPA might keep your job for you if you suck, but that's no excuse to suck. If you respected your profession, you and your managements would do what you can to kick a$$ like some of the better operations out there. Every airline has problems; XJT has big problems...but despite those, there are airlines who are generally known for their professionalism. Take 2 points from this.... 1. Why not do a great job and run a great operation? 2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

I just want CHQ to get in gear and run good for CAL. XJT is connected to CAL as well...we need them to do well. We're pulling our weight. I don't want CAL to return to the financial state they were in when I was hired at XJT. In those days, XJT was like a healthy tick on a sick dog. Now CAL is strong....the first thing that will take that away is a $hitty operation losing passengers' loyalty.

Good luck to you. Also...I'll come on here and say whatever the fu(k I want to say whenever I feel like saying it. Later.

And to think my FO told me today that he has not noticed a difference between the EWR and IAH crews. $hit, could you imagine being stuck with the "deffender of the profession" for four days.

Believe me, the pilots are doing everything we can. The only reason teh CRJ is even remotely operating right now is due to the line pilots. We have almost no support at all

Not much wrong with it, but you may want to write this all down and send it to 8909 Purdue Rd Suite 300 in Indy.

See ASH's post. While the pilots have been more than gracious to us in IAH, the ramp and gate agents are pretty hostile. Time will tell if they turn it around. Expect CHQ to suck in IAH for quite some time when we get no supports from above, or from our direct support(ramp/gate).

I agree. Had a ramper give me a mouthfull the other day on the headset about you guys. They seem to have some grudge against you guys but they don't care for us much either.

We're being shown the statistical information here at XJT on our company website that compares CHQ and XJT's performance numbers. I'm not going to post the numbers here because I don't think it was intended to be public, but it needs to be said that you guys (CHQ) really freaking suck. In every category we are handing your @$$ to you.

IAH CA

HERE'S TO YOU, MR. INTERNET TOUGH GUY!

The only reason I am reading this thread is because of the whip cream and the teath avatar. Just wanted to make it clear. This industry is on down hill might as well not whine about it and just look at the avatar.

711 you ruined the beautiful avatar theme we had going.

-If we are so bad then how did we have the best on-time performance, best baggage delivery, best completion factor of all the DL carriers for CHQ, and Shuttle America was number 2. Based on our company update in beginning of FEB

Sorry had to refute your stupid post, with real hard facts, that make you look like an idiot ENJOY

I don't see where they report to the Trans Dept.

You girls have some really thin skin on here. You sound like a bunch of pu$$ies. One thing all of you in this very unionized profession need to realize is that it is NOT ok to be par or sub par. ALPA might keep your job for you if you suck, but that's no excuse to suck. If you respected your profession, you and your managements would do what you can to kick a$$ like some of the better operations out there. Every airline has problems; XJT has big problems...but despite those, there are airlines who are generally known for their professionalism. Take 2 points from this.... 1. Why not do a great job and run a great operation? 2. What is wrong with calling out other professionals to their face when they need to pick up their end of the rope and pull with the rest of us?

I just want CHQ to get in gear and run good for CAL. XJT is connected to CAL as well...we need them to do well. We're pulling our weight. I don't want CAL to return to the financial state they were in when I was hired at XJT. In those days, XJT was like a healthy tick on a sick dog. Now CAL is strong....the first thing that will take that away is a $hitty operation losing passengers' loyalty.

Good luck to you. Also...I'll come on here and say whatever the fu(k I want to say whenever I feel like saying it. Later.

I hold a great deal of respect to XJT crews and any one that works for the regionals men, we all know what we all go throug every day...

but Avpunk you need to grow up a little a think before you open your mouth , because you are about to start a new private service that I am sure that XJT has so much experience on that you guys are going to have no problems with...

I am sure your problem is that you are so rejected and your demeanor is so low that you have to hide behind the computer and said F... and S...

Im sure that even your hand gave you the ultimate rejection...

Latest resources

Back