CHQ to operate CRJ-200 confirmed..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BlueCanoe said:
The sooner the better. Then I'll get whatever pay I want since we control the market. We can restore integrity to the profession...

SUCKAS!!

So you take it away and then you are going to bring it back. How does that work.

AWACoff said:
By voting in their crappy contract, they undercut other pilot groups. Don't tell us Republic, Mesa, Gojets, etc. pilots don't share blame in the ability of their managements to put other airlines' pilots out of work.

So you are putting down a pilot group that was willing to live with them selves with the contract that was voted in? Why, what makes you think that your pilot group is not the next one that will try to undercut everyone else. I was with XJ and furlought because of what management wanted. If I wasn't furloughed I would have left if their 19.4% paycut went into effect. It all boils down to this; Can I support my family/self with what I make at this company. Rember it is survival of the fittest. I don't want to work for a lame duck (XJ now) niether should you.

Another thing, if a mainline puts out a RFP why shouldn't a company go after it. You as one of the employes should support it because it puts you in a better, dare I say more stable company. Would I go work for RAH? Yes I would, in fact I had a class date with them but turned it down for a class date at Eagle. Maybe a mistake but I am based a lot closer to home.

Going to law school seems really attractive lately.

Buck

CHQ has been a fine place to work.

Enough guys, all the regionals suck, why even waste the energy? Contracts come and go. Leave it alone!

ex j-41 said:
What, don't u remember? You paid to fly a 1900 at Tab Express.
You are proof that PFT works and is alive and well.

Sorry bro, you got the wrong guy, I never paid TAB Express a dime to fly a 1900. Although I do know they had a program in place that did this, I unfortunately was not party to it.

So this is a thread of everybody bashing CHQ pilots, and only them defending themselves.

Typical Chautauqua thread.

Crappy contract? Show me the difference between CHQ and AirWhisky, and dont quote me your Bae 146 pay rate. At least we didn't BUY our flying.[/quote]

didn't you guys take jobs and buy mid alantic?

As regional pilots you should be proud to soon be flying for Air France Regional. You will have the opportunity to eventualy flow through and become a real Air France pilot and fly the Airbus.

You cannot be prouder than to be an Air France pilot and there are no fat chicks in France!

Camembert

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back