CHQ Negotiations??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GFunk20

Just what the heck is going on at Chautauqua anyway? There is absolutely no news on the negotiations from this week. Is it settled or not? I hope no news means good news! This junk has been going on too long.

I just had a friend email me the company update since I can no longer access the company site. It mentioned nothing about negotiations this week. Hopefully no news is good news and we'll have a TA soon.

Comair +3%! Go CHQ! I hope you guys get every penny of it, especially since ASA is in negotiations as well. Stick to your guns....

Comair plus 3 percent, huh? That's a hell of a swing from Mesa minus one percent.

I'll believe it when I see my first paycheck, until then it's just B.S..

I just looked on the union website. Nothing on there yet. If there is any devolopment between now and this evening, I will post it for all of you. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

Where are you getting this info of when THERE IS NO INFO ANYWHERE, WHATSOEVER? I mean it's nice if it's true, but please don't get all of our hopes high. This union stuff is draining.

Anybody post ANYTHING official as soon as possible.

Thanks guy. Keep those fingers crossed.

Does anyone really think that Comair+3% is even possible?

I can't tell if that was wishful thinking, intentional disinformation, or a true "leak".

I am also not going along with "no more Republic". Wexford is still moving along with the Republic plan, at least as far as I know.

Latest resources

Back