Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OldManPilot 'rights'...

Your an idiot.

English not your first language? That would be You are an idiot, or you're an idiot. If you're going to call someone an idiot, at least try to make it look like you have some edumacation. It helps bolster your argument.

Normally I try to keep away from these petty grammer things, but for Christ's sake folks, this is stuff you should learn in the 5th grade. And you fly a jet? That's frightening.

Smacktard said:
Normally I try to keep away from these petty grammer things, ...

Well, maybe you should pay more attention to those petty spelling things, especially if you're going to smack someone down for grammar.

Ain't life grand? :D

Your worst humiliation is nothing more than someone else's momentary entertainment.

BTW, a Big Announcement is due any minute for CHQ

Look for an announcement VERY soon about new code share with United flying 170's and 145's. Republic is back and will now operate out of Indy instead of SDF. Will be certified by the end of the summer. How do I know. Was in Indy today and let's just say it is not a big secret. People that have been working on CHQ only business now are working solely on RP business.

Get used to it: Chautauqua will be Republic.

I have no basis in fact for this, other than our holding company is Republic Airways. :rolleyes:

I had a Fed in the jumpseat out of IND on Friday. He was commuting home for the weekend. He confirmed that republic was now based in IND and putting EMB170s on the certificate. He didn't/couldn't say how many or for whom.

Well, maybe you should pay more attention to those petty spelling things, especially if you're going to smack someone down for grammar.

Got to love me some crow.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back