Chitako/Continental Deal Not Done?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superpilot92 said:
i think you are right, I think he is just mad because he might not upgrade as quick at the expense of XJT pilots and mgmt choices and he his upset. :bawling:

good luck with EUROPE guys...

and now im not walking in any of your resumes in 07...

Deal is not done, we will pull 145's from the delta system and replace those with 170's then fly 145's for CAL. thats how this will work out. but untill i see a chq 145 in CAL colors im not going to lose sleep over it.

c-wood75 said:

We are all cowed by your awesome fury!
Really.

And I had a good laugh.

c-wood75 said:

Just another incarnation of EMB Skillz.

IGNORE..... and back to trading.

I heard the same rumor for the 1st time today, but since it is just a rumor, who gives a crap. OR, we could write up 50 threads about something we know nothing about... yeah, that would be greeaaaaat!

People need to grow up a little. I have never seen to airlines so PO'd at one another as this bantering between XJT and CHQ. One thing I will promise you, nothing that is said on this board, not one insult, not one opinion... is going to change the ultimate outcome. So why bother? Relax.

beechcowboy said:
One thing I will promise you, nothing that is said on this board, not one insult, not one opinion... is going to change the ultimate outcome. So why bother? Relax.

seriously, when you cross paths on the airport wave out of the cockpit, the others will wave back if they see you...leave well enough alone. none of you have any control over it it.

Latest resources

Back