Chitako/Continental Deal Not Done?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superpilot92 said:
Are you retarded? I remember you posting a long time ago bashing E170Guppykiller for making fellow CHQ guys look bad and here you are doing exactly what you bashed him for doing!! Nicely done

:uzi:c-wood75:smash:

I actually found the post for others viewing pleasure-
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=694685#post694685

yeah. since this has anything to do with Kotex management playing games with your pilots lively hood... what are you talking about, this has nothing to do with a 170 or it being a cool plane or saying this is the most money i have ever made in my life... almost though.

c-wood75 said:
yeah. since this has anything to do with Kotex management playing games with your pilots lively hood... what are you talking about, this has nothing to do with a 170 or it being a cool plane or saying this is the most money i have ever made in my life... almost though.

But it has everything to do with you being a D O U C H E Bag about it!!

Kotex is hiring 30-40 unsuspecting new pilots a month, and playing like nothing is wrong..

a year from now, when its all crashing down, and these guys get the furlough notice realize they just wasted a year of their life being at Kotex when they could have gone somewhere else and been on 2nd year pay instead of starting over somewhere new...

Your management is reckless and gambling with pilots lives, I have a problem with that..

if that makes me a ******************************-bag as you put it,then im a ******************************-bag

c-wood75 said:
Your management is reckless and gambling with pilots lives, I have a problem with that..

Melodramatic much? What makes you think XJT is going to use 69 airplanes to be the next FlyI? I think it all boils down to diversification...and I'm not just talking about airplanes here.

-Neal

Actually ExpressJet Holdings management did nothing for their employee's benefit, at least on the surface that is. What they did was their duty as officers of a publicly held company to do what they thought was best for the shareholders value. I'm sure you listened to the conference call about a week ago right? You know, where our CEO openly discussed the thinking behind keeping the 69 aircraft as opposed to letting the airline slowly be liquidated over the course of the CPA with CAL. When the numbers were all crunched and the different business plans were discussed the board of directors for ExpressJet Holdings decided that the best course of action was to continue to grow and operate the airline unit of the company. This was to the benefit of the employees only because they need to staff the airline so it can make money for the shareholders.

I'm sorry if our management foiled your plans for a quick upgrade on the hope of CAL flying, but we seem to do pretty well for our current customer, and I don't see us failing our new customers (whoever they might be) anytime soon.......

BankAccount=0$ said:
Actually ExpressJet Holdings management did nothing for their employee's benefit, at least on the surface that is. What they did was their duty as officers of a publicly held company to do what they thought was best for the shareholders value. I'm sure you listened to the conference call about a week ago right? You know, where our CEO openly discussed the thinking behind keeping the 69 aircraft as opposed to letting the airline slowly be liquidated over the course of the CPA with CAL. When the numbers were all crunched and the different business plans were discussed the board of directors for ExpressJet Holdings decided that the best course of action was to continue to grow and operate the airline unit of the company. This was to the benefit of the employees only because they need to staff the airline so it can make money for the shareholders.

I'm sorry if our management foiled your plans for a quick upgrade on the hope of CAL flying, but we seem to do pretty well for our current customer, and I don't see us failing our new customers (whoever they might be) anytime soon.......

i think you are right, I think he is just mad because he might not upgrade as quick at the expense of XJT pilots and mgmt choices and he his upset. :bawling:

Succinct as always, Mr. Sniper . . . . .

sniper said:
Mesa has 36 ERJ's.

Plus, Mesa's OTHER code share partners couldn't give a rats if we switched our 50-seat ERJ's out for 50-seat CRJ's, thereby making these 36 available for use elsewhere (like maybe .. . CAL?)

Not that I care. Kinda been fun watching another regional be the whipping boy for a change.

Soverytired said:
Not that I care. Kinda been fun watching another regional be the whipping boy for a change.

I'd much rather see MAG fly these routes than CHQ. At least we're in the same union, not that it means a whole lot. Then again, MESA probably would've won the initial bid if CAL was really interested in giving them the business.

If there's another bid, my money's on skywest to win, assuming the drive to get ALPA there fails. They're Non-Union, CAL managment has to love that.

Latest resources

Back