Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chinese Airline Flight Training Contracts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Tadeock

I am a CFI looking for work training Chinese pilots in the US. Does anyone have a comprehensive source for which flight schools have current Chinese Airline flight training contracts (Not Japanese, not Korean... etc.)? Comments from any instructors that have experience working for these schools would be appreciated also.
Thanks-
Sino Pilot

I take it you've seen Pan Am Academy's ad for CFI's ( a lot of them ) to work over in China ?

spartan in oklahoma

sorry they are not good, they are pushed through the progrm regardless is they undestand or not. must be the language barrier

Kream926 said:
spartan in oklahoma

sorry they are not good, they are pushed through the progrm regardless is they undestand or not. must be the language barrier

Agreed, having quit Spartan a long time ago they definitely had their share of Chinese contracts. I, however wouldn't recommend them if my life depended on it

i would not recomment it either

they a) give us a bad name like we probably already dont have one
b) all they get is a slap on the wrist when theres an accident like the recent one.

I was just over at spartan today and saw a funny sign in their "flight ops" area. it read:

No Speaking Chinese
In Flight Ops.

Pretty funny if you ask me, I took a picture.

Almerick07 said:
I was just over at spartan today and saw a funny sign in their "flight ops" area. it read:

No Speaking Chinese
In Flight Ops.

Pretty funny if you ask me, I took a picture.

"All your base are belong to us!"

bafanguy said:
I take it you've seen Pan Am Academy's ad for CFI's ( a lot of them ) to work over in China ?

looking for work training Chinese pilots in the US.

What is different here? RTFQ.

No one has given any relevant, good advice to this guy yet, other than avoid Spartan.

Latest resources

Back