Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chinese Airline Flight Training Contracts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YGBSM - while the query is for a comprehensive list and no one has been able to provide that, it appears to me that 2 potential sources to look into have been mentioned; i.e. Pan Am and Spartan. Along with those responses were opinions from people who have first hand knowledge of the operations.

I disagree with your comment, which by the way has nothing to do with the original question.

To my knowledge the following flight schools currently have airline sponsored Chinese cadets in the USA:
Delta Connection Academy in Florida
PanAm in Arizona
Spartan in Oklahoma
Global in Arizona

If you are looking for a job in China and have a CFI, CFII, and MEI, email me at [email protected]

The job in China is not for everyone and it is not a quick time-building opportunity. 14 month contract. But it is salaried ($2K per month).

There is a full job announcement at www.panamaviation.com/en

Beijing PanAm is not associated with the US company with a similar name.

Patrick Murphy

YGBSM said:
What is different here? RTFQ.

No one has given any relevant, good advice to this guy yet, other than avoid Spartan.

Actually, I'm quite capable of reading the question and sent him what info I had via PM in an attempt to be of some help even if it wasn't exactly what he mentioned. So, you really have no way of knowing if anyone has given him any info or not. Are you this guy's mother ?

Last edited:
bafanguy said:
Actually, I'm quite capable of reading the question and sent him what info I had via PM in an attempt to be of some help even if it wasn't exactly what he mentioned. So, you really have no way of knowing if anyone has given him any info or not. Are you this guy's mother ?

Blow me.

Training Chinese guys in the US and training them in China isn't a big difference?

RTFQ.

What the F*uck is a BAFAN?

I heard from a chinese student that in China it costs around the equivalent of $500 US an hour to rent a 172....

PWMurphy,
I'm real impressed to see someone in your position monitoring and responding to threads like this one. Are you still w/ BPIAA, and if so how are things currently going there? What ya'll are working on accomplishing for flight training in China is really admirable. Good luck.
AV8N4Fun

Beijing PanAm posted their job advertisement for instructors again today, on planejobs.com

It said they had opened some new satellite bases.

So I guess they are still expanding :)

If I cant get visa sponsorship in the US, I might be interested in going to China.

Latest resources

Back