Chief pilot at Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're the first person to go there...
I think Captain007 was the first to go there when he said "Yeah.. How do you have time to post, back to work. It's not like you have my schedule and have a lot of time on your hands.

And for the individual that made the loser statement.. Please don't apply, I thought I left all your type back at the regionals!"

I think Fischman is a big meannie.

I seem to remember that owner surveys consistantly reflect that NJA pilots walk on water. And, NJA's accident/incident history certainly shows a very high level of pilot proficiency. So, why did NJA discard pilot hiring criteria and procedures that were wildly successful and reinvent the wheel? Sound like someone can't stand success!

I seem to remember that owner surveys consistantly reflect that NJA pilots walk on water. And, NJA's accident/incident history certainly shows a very high level of pilot proficiency. So, why did NJA discard pilot hiring criteria and procedures that were wildly successful and reinvent the wheel? Sound like someone can't stand success!

Maybe you are looking at it from the wrong direction. To my knowledge, no one in the hiring process says the old way did not work well. Maybe with the HUGE influx of resumes they had to try and adjust the system to try and sift through thousands of resumes.

Think about this. If they continues to grant interviews with the same criteria as they have in the past, then they would have to expand the department, interview 24 hours a day, spend THOUSANDS more in costs, just to fill 300 some spots a year. With their current system you can get the same positions filled with a lot less cost. Even with this new system they have already run out of training spots for the year, and its only October.

Hear is a scenario. Hypothetically, lets say a job opened up where a pilot was needed. The salary was $200,000/year, flew whenever you wanted, a company Bently to drive, and you can live where ever you want. This job was also posted all over the country. Think of the number of applicants you would have to interview if you did it the "old way." You would never fill that position.

Pardon the expression, but there has to be some sort of a "weed out" process. This is probably just the first draft of the new process. I am sure it will be adjusted a few more times.

Right or wrong, that's the way the world works.

Last edited:
Well hey 02!

What's his/her name? I Want to throw them an app but don't want to address a cover letter with "sir/madam"!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

P.S. I don't know crap about your "imaginary company" and have done no research about the company.

But, if you don't answer me your a loser!

In fact, what a bunch of losers on this board!!!!!!

Maybe you are looking at it from the wrong direction. To my knowledge, no one in the hiring process says the old way did not work well. Maybe with the HUGE influx of resumes they had to try and adjust the system to try and sift through thousands of resumes.

Think about this. If they continues to grant interviews with the same criteria as they have in the past, then they would have to expand the department, interview 24 hours a day, spend THOUSANDS more in costs, just to fill 300 some spots a year. With their current system you can get the same positions filled with a lot less cost. Even with this new system they have already run out of training spots for the year, and its only October.

Hear is a scenario. Hypothetically, lets say a job opened up where a pilot was needed. The salary was $200,000/year, flew whenever you wanted, a company Bently to drive, and you can live where ever you want. This job was also posted all over the country. Think of the number of applicants you would have to interview if you did it the "old way." You would never fill that position.

Pardon the expression, but there has to be some sort of a "weed out" process. This is probably just the first draft of the new process. I am sure it will be adjusted a few more times.

Right or wrong, that's the way the world works.
What you said makes sense. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out soon.

What's his/her name? I Want to throw them an app but don't want to address a cover letter with "sir/madam"!!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

P.S. I don't know crap about your "imaginary company" and have done no research about the company.

But, if you don't answer me your a loser!

In fact, what a bunch of losers on this board!!!!!!

His name is Mike Litorous...you should give him a call.

I've heard of Mike. I've also heard of dragons. Never found either one. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back