• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chick Fighter Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gay site. Chick fighter pilots. The worst thing to happen to the military since giving shoeclerks unlimited power.

bearcat said:
Now if we had a web site that was for the male fighter pilot...or for white air line pilots........

Speaking of which...

All this "Equity is still an Issue" crap always puts a bitter taste in my mouth. Nothing makes me more angry than hearing a woman complain about how it's harder for her to make it in a 'man's industry'. Bullcrap. If you aren't making it, it's your own fault. If you want to become a professional grow up and stop crying.

g

RJP said:
Gay site. Chick fighter pilots. The worst thing to happen to the military since giving shoeclerks unlimited power.

Don't really have a problem with the gals flying pointy aircraft (as long as they are hot), my problem is with this website which I would argue has done more to damage to military aviation than Top Gun and Iron Eagle combined.

ALPA sucks. Cracks me up to see regional guys who have been relentlessly f'ed by ALPA actually wear an ALPA lanyard. Yes, I was at a regional at one time. Talk about a race to the bottom!

Caveman said:
O.k., I'm gonna get blasted for this one, but here goes. There is no doubt in my mind that a women can fly a fighter and fly it very, very well. This isn't about ability. What bugs me about women fighter pilots is I don't believe we should be sending women into combat...ever. Call me old school. I think a woman's strength is her innate ability to nurture and even though she may be able to set that aside and enter a combat scenario I think we cheapen ourselves as a nation and a society when we permit that. Just because she can doesn't make it right.

Incoming.......

Totally agree!!

Grove said:
Speaking of which...

All this "Equity is still an Issue" crap always puts a bitter taste in my mouth. Nothing makes me more angry than hearing a woman complain about how it's harder for her to make it in a 'man's industry'. Bullcrap. If you aren't making it, it's your own fault. If you want to become a professional grow up and stop crying.

g

After visiting the site, I'd say that they've acheived equality. After seeing all of the chest, um, boob thumping on the site I'd say they can be as arrogant, egotistical, and self-absorbed as any male fighter pilot could be!

O.k., I'm gonna get blasted for this one, but here goes. There is no doubt in my mind that a women can fly a fighter and fly it very, very well. This isn't about ability. What bugs me about women fighter pilots is I don't believe we should be sending women into combat...ever. Call me old school. I think a woman's strength is her innate ability to nurture and even though she may be able to set that aside and enter a combat scenario I think we cheapen ourselves as a nation and a society when we permit that. Just because she can doesn't make it right.

Incoming.......

Your nickname says it all!!!

I will use this as a tribute to the first Navy female combat pilot, Lt. Kara Hultgreen. I first met her at NAS Key West in 1993 while she was attached to VAQ-33. I then met her again at NAS Miramar while she was at the F-14 RAG (VF-124). I just happened to be on the USS Constellation when Kara got her night traps in and became fully qualified. It was her second attempt and she took some heat for that. The Navy took crap for trying to push her through the program just because they wanted a covergirl. Well Kara was certainly beautiful, statuesque, out going, and charming....thus her callsign "Revlon", but she was also well qualified to fly tactical aircraft. She was well respected within the squadron and was consider an above average pilot despite only having been there for about 8 months before her accident. She showed her abilities one last time when she managed to steer her single engine under powered F-14A away from the USS Lincoln just moments before she was killed. Amazingly enough her RIO was fished out of the Pacific in good condition.

So I for one have no problem with female fighter pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back