Chick Fighter Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Deuce130 said:
Sooooo, Magnum!! and Scrapdo, when is your www.dudefighterpilot.com website coming up?

Don't encourage them.. between the "I love Me" rooms in the house, the full length mirrors and the directors cut of Iron Eagle, a website would put them over the edge!!

:beer:

I like the ultrasound of the fetus.. How many G's can a fetus take?

And the japanese mag spread... not sure the jap men are being objective...

Is that Seymour Johnson? I loved checking in with those chick controllers. Same with Moorehead...

Hardly any dudes... What do these chicks do for dates... Two guys can't be that lucky....!! ;)

"Little D!cks" as a return volley on "no fats chicks"? How about "No stinky......."

Great quote from the website....

This is not an official website and as it develops, we will make no guarantees or promises that you won't be offended.

Last edited:
O.k., I'm gonna get blasted for this one, but here goes. There is no doubt in my mind that a women can fly a fighter and fly it very, very well. This isn't about ability. What bugs me about women fighter pilots is I don't believe we should be sending women into combat...ever. Call me old school. I think a woman's strength is her innate ability to nurture and even though she may be able to set that aside and enter a combat scenario I think we cheapen ourselves as a nation and a society when we permit that. Just because she can doesn't make it right.

Incoming.......

Last edited:
Rez O. Lewshun said:
magnum... do you know any of these chicks?

also, is flying the hog classified as a fighter?

Yeah, I know a few of 'em. Fun to hang out with for the most part. The don't take themselves too seriously and aren't the bra-burner types. They, do, however, take their jobs seriously and that's pretty much all I care about.

Gotta go....the full length mirror needs windexing.:pimp:

Caveman said:
O.k., I'm gonna get blasted for this one, but here goes. There is no doubt in my mind that a women can fly a fighter and fly it very, very well. This isn't about ability. What bugs me about women fighter pilots is I don't believe we should be sending women into combat...ever. Call me old school. I think a woman's strength is her innate ability to nurture and even though she may be able to set that aside and enter a combat scenario I think we cheapen ourselves as a nation and a society when we permit that. Just because she can doesn't make it right.

My only thought about the CFPA is this: Ladies, you can't have it both ways. If you want to be taken seriously as equals you gotta lose the 'chick' thing. If you want to be a 'chick' I don't want to hear any bitching next time tailhook comes around.

Incoming.......

I pretty much agree with you, and it has nothing to do with their ability to do the job. I just have serious questions about the group dynamics when you introduce women into the combat unit. I know, I know, we should all be enlightened yada yada yada.

However, what if Blue 2 is dating/married to Blue 3? Will he abandon his flight responsibilities to 1 if 3 is in trouble? Will the grunt behave differently on the battefield and take chances he might not otherwise take because a woman is next to him? Will men behave differently (i.e. try to take on the "protector" role) in a POW situation if women are there, too?

It's much more complicated than just saying "women can do the job." They can, and have proven they can. I'm just not completely sold on the idea.

MAGNUM!! said:
I pretty much agree with you, and it has nothing to do with their ability to do the job. I just have serious questions about the group dynamics when you introduce women into the combat unit. I know, I know, we should all be enlightened yada yada yada.

However, what if Blue 2 is dating/married to Blue 3? Will he abandon his flight responsibilities to 1 if 3 is in trouble? Will the grunt behave differently on the battefield and take chances he might not otherwise take because a woman is next to him? Will men behave differently (i.e. try to take on the "protector" role) in a POW situation if women are there, too?

It's much more complicated than just saying "women can do the job." They can, and have proven they can. I'm just not completely sold on the idea.

Well, I think we should and can evolve with social dynamics in the combat unit.. Remember the shower scene in starship troopers!! Yeah!

What scares the hel! out of me is captured women. Torture is one thing for the fellows, but......

Thoughts...

Yeah, I agree it's about more than the simple fact women can do the job. It does say something about us when we send our women into combat, I think. With that said, I served with many women during OEF and OIF (I also married one of them) and they did a great job and did not hamper the dynamics of the flight crew. I think there's definitely a place for women in combat aircraft - just maybe not on the ground.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
What scares the hel! out of me is captured women. Torture is one thing for the fellows, but......

Thoughts...

I don't know, I went to S.E.R.E with a few and truly didn't care if they were getting slapped around, etc. They knew what they were getting into when they joined and seemed to do very well in SERE while some tough dudes quit.
I know it's not the real thing, but I hope my surprising lack of emotion would be the same in actual condidtions.

I have also flown with them. Again, I treated them like any dude, if they messed up, I was pissed, if they did well I was happy.

I am very emothional when it comes to attrative, nice women, but when it comes to squadron chicks I seem to be able to treat them like just one of the guys.

BTW, that ELD chick "Gunna" was in PSAB with me and was "close" to one of my squadron mates, kidda funny to see her again.

Latest resources

Back