Chick Fighter Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MAGNUM!! said:
I pretty much agree with you, and it has nothing to do with their ability to do the job. I just have serious questions about the group dynamics when you introduce women into the combat unit. I know, I know, we should all be enlightened yada yada yada.

However, what if Blue 2 is dating/married to Blue 3? Will he abandon his flight responsibilities to 1 if 3 is in trouble? Will the grunt behave differently on the battefield and take chances he might not otherwise take because a woman is next to him? Will men behave differently (i.e. try to take on the "protector" role) in a POW situation if women are there, too?

It's much more complicated than just saying "women can do the job." They can, and have proven they can. I'm just not completely sold on the idea.
I went to lunch with a ESOG CC from OEF the other day - he told me about an MC crew (downstairs from Duece's Sq) comprised mostly of females. He said ALL they did was bicker and bitch and make snippy remarks to each other - he ran them out of the OPS center one night because of it. So..What if Blue 1 and 3 get into synch and are pissed at each other one night? Will they NOT cover each other because hormones are raging? Extreme example, but....refer back to what the CC told me at lunch.

Last edited:
Female fighter pilots... that's just wrong. Sorry.

When I left the USAF, the first crop of women were arriving at Holloman for fighter lead-in. I asked a bro still there "Whassup with the women? How they doing?"

"Well, you can't say F*&^ anymore, and they cry in the debrief. Other than that, just peachy."

Its not just the chicks that cry, some of the "younger" generation male pilots tear up during debriefs as well. yeech...

eatme said:
Its not just the chicks that cry, some of the "younger" generation male pilots tear up during debriefs as well. yeech...

[taken from Tom Hanks]

There's no crying in aviation....

B-J-J Fighter said:
I would hit almost everyone of them, sober...
A few would take a couple of beers.

Dude, I don't know.....some look pretty tough and might hit back! THEBEST

I've ssen the web-site. All I got out of it is some she-ra got something up their a$$....

We have a chick in our squadron. She is one of the boys anbd can hold her own. I have heard of chics crying....that is a foul. This isn't the gucci image job that is portrayed on TV. Anyway, the chic in our squadron is pretty good.

Yes you are right, there are dudes who practically cry. The newer generations don't know how to ******************** the F#$% up and color. It is amazing all of the bickering that can occur during a debrief.

Now if we had a web site that was for the male fighter pilot...or for white air line pilots........

Latest resources

Back