Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

91100 100 set

to the book
I must have been eating cheese yesterday...

So my coworker and I are parking the airplane at some gate in Philly (normal enough). The parking brake has been reported as "not working", but nobody has written it up. We park and the people start getting off. Suddenly, the airplane is rolling backwards while I'm doing the walk-around, the chock just sliding on the dry pavement like it's ice. It gets really gets moving. I'm chasing it across the ramp, it's about to hit a miniature CRJ parked on the other side of the ramp. I catch up to the airplane and get behind the main gear. I start pushing, and the plane stops, turning slightly, just barely missing the other airplane. Then I wake up. I find it a little odd and disturbing when I have such weird and lucid airplane dreams. Anyone else ever have airplane dreams that seem perfectly crystal clear but are just so weird that they couldn't happen?

I must have been eating cheese yesterday...

So my coworker and I are parking the airplane at some gate in Philly (normal enough). The parking brake has been reported as "not working", but nobody has written it up. We park and the people start getting off. Suddenly, the airplane is rolling backwards while I'm doing the walk-around, the chock just sliding on the dry pavement like it's ice. It gets really gets moving. I'm chasing it across the ramp, it's about to hit a miniature CRJ parked on the other side of the ramp. I catch up to the airplane and get behind the main gear. I start pushing, and the plane stops, turning slightly, just barely missing the other airplane. Then I wake up. I find it a little odd and disturbing when I have such weird and lucid airplane dreams. Anyone else ever have airplane dreams that seem perfectly crystal clear but are just so weird that they couldn't happen?

That is crazy, though I wouldn't get anywhere near behind the main gear if that thing was rolling.

That's right, and Chuck Norris has been seen from time to time in ATL pushing back CRJ and 777 with his bare hands when the tugs were broken...

Latest resources

Back