• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Check In for Dec 29th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks! I went through the registration process with it and initially, using my AirTran ID, it worked. But when I got to the activation of the apps it wouldn't take my AirTran ID.

RV

While I'm at it..Anyone have any comments about the cockpit companion app. Are the memory items and limitations updated when those items in the AOM are updated?

RV

The most senior AirTrannies......

If that doesn't clear it up, recommend you consult the Victoria's Secret catalog...it might not clear anything up, but you won't care anymore.

:laugh:

Got it....you guys fly for SWAAT....you know, the "big" ones.....LOL

Good idea with the Victoria's Secret catalog.....it's as if you've got my house wired with cameras.

While I'm at it..Anyone have any comments about the cockpit companion app. Are the memory items and limitations updated when those items in the AOM are updated?

RV

I don't *think* the memory items etc are updated but coming from the 717, I found it a great resource and worth the expense for the systems alone.

RV

Sorry,
Can't
Advise
Buying

this app. For what it's worth...

Not talking about the poster with the question. The author of the book and app, though...look it up. As useful as one may find the app or book, you're funding this guy if you use his stuff.

Plus, it's really not necessary, here. They don't require you to build the plane.

Doing some reading through the FOM (SWA) and I have a question...Do you guys use a derived decision alt in place of a mode annunciation of "altitude hold"?

RV

Doing some reading through the FOM (SWA) and I have a question...Do you guys use a derived decision alt in place of a mode annunciation of "altitude hold"?

RV

Yes, unless you have a intermediate step that would require a stop inside the FAF.

Latest resources

Back