• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Check In for Dec 29th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mostly just junk, a couple credit card offers and a big flashy envelope encouraging me to switch up my auto insurance. I may have also won the publishers clearing house sweepstakes. Oh, and a Halloween card from my Grandma - god bless her. That's it for mail this week.

I got a few bills, some junk mail, a credit card app, and a Halloween card. I got my class date a while ago, so I'm senior to you.

Actually, it would make you junior to him . . . .

:D

I guess I'm missing something.....it's ok....I'm going through the sale papers I got in the mail anyways. Must be a different class you're talking about.

I guess I'm missing something.....it's ok....I'm going through the sale papers I got in the mail anyways. Must be a different class you're talking about.

The most senior AirTrannies are holding out for 2015 classes, resulting in a reverse seniority flush. Those getting a 2015 class can kick back for a paid month or two off.

If that doesn't clear it up, recommend you consult the Victoria's Secret catalog...it might not clear anything up, but you won't care anymore.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Got my ipad yesterday and spent a good part of the day setting it up. Does anyone know when our new SWA id numbers will be activated so you can activate the SWA apps?

RV

Got my ipad yesterday and spent a good part of the day setting it up. Does anyone know when our new SWA id numbers will be activated so you can activate the SWA apps?

RV

It sounds like the weekend before your class date. You will be able to login to SWALife using your new SWA ID at that point so I assume thats when your new employee number goes live.

Latest resources

Back