• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cheap pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Q- Why do Pilots like F/A's with big tits?

A- Most pilots have big mouths

I flew with a Flight Attendant once that told me her cheap pilot husband made her travel to Mexico once a month to buy birth control pills. Caus' they're cheaper in Mexico. I think she left him for another cheap pilot.

Cheap? Gimme a break.

Just got up at the hotel ready for day three of a three day. Breakfast is a GNC protein bar... cost about 75 cents. Drink a bottle of water "borrowed" from last night's flight. Lunch and dinner will be two crew meals served by some flight attendant.

My only problem is that its Sunday and there will be no USA Today given away by the hotel.

I'm not worried about these people. I will lose no sleep thinking about these people. This is a forum where people post their thoughts. Why are you in such a bad mood? Don't worry, maybe Duke won't choke in the first round next year.

You may not lose any sleep over them, but you sure got your little panties in enough of a wad to spend 10 minutes on here complaining about 'em. Your post sounded like a whiney flight attendant whose captain didn't offer to pay for her dinner. So the guy liked to save his money? BFD.

I'm not worried about Duke, Nancy. They haven't won a national championship in years, this one is no different...

The worst is when you and a Captain have dinner. Cost: 16 dollars each. You put out a $20. ($4 tip) Captain takes the cash and puts everything on his credit card. $32 bill and he tips total $3. He pockets your dollar.

The worst is when you and a Captain have dinner. Cost: 16 dollars each. You put out a $20. ($4 tip) Captain takes the cash and puts everything on his credit card. $32 bill and he tips total $3. He pockets your dollar.

.....and you kept track of it all. You're ready to upgrade!;)

I had another captain show me pictures of his 5800 sq ft house, his vacation home, and his corvettes, yet he would barely tip 10% at a resturant when he went out to eat and rarely gave a proper tip to the hotel van drivers. He was another one that usually would only eat a value meal at McDonalds to save perdiem money. If there was free food at a hotel, he would take off on a sprint like Carl Lewis at a track meet to take advantage of it. Maybe you acquire houses and cars by not letting money go, but fast food all of the time can't be healthy. Plus he's making 200K while the van drivers and waitresses are probably struggling to make ends meet. Don't be cheap with them.

OK sorry, I'm calling B.S. on the one about the captain with 2 houses and a fleet of Corvettes. You're either exaggerating to make your story sound more fascinating, or the captain's wife is doing much better than he is. You just can't afford that kind of stuff on today's airline salaries. Gimme a break.

About the tipping hotel van drivers issue, not to be a d*ck, but you shouldn't have to pay anything at all when that kind of transportation is being done for your job. Your airline should cover that cost. And since they don't, who says you have to? It's like my boss making me go pick up lunch for him every day via shuttle, and me having to tip the shuttle driver on every run.

It's the plain truth.

Latest resources

Back