• Start date
  • Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This news for us was bitter sweet. We didn't want XJT to loose any flying for COA. I'm not sure that anyone at CHQ was aware they our company had bidded on the flying. I hope that XJT continues flying those planes for someone if not COA. Most of us care about what happened to the pilots at XJT. This flying could have gone to the lowest bidders; TSA and Mesa.

There is no need to bash CHQ pilots, we didn't do anything.
The bashing needs to be towards the COA management. They're the ones who decided to put flying up for bid. If flying goes up for bid, someone is going to get that flying. PERIOD! It has nothing to do with the either pilot group,

Hey all you guys screaming and yelling for page after page of this: Someone got it on video. See if you can guess which one is Skillz and which ones are you. :D

http://www.yofun.net/videos/incrediblefishing_content.html

Axel said:
You guys never learn, do you?

...He doesn't even have to reel you in; you're jumping into the boat. I hope the game warden isn't waiting on the dock, because if he is the uber-baiter EMB Skillz will be subject to a large fine for catching over the creel limit...

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by headinclouds
Just curious how Brandon Coxton's name came up in this conversation. CloudRoller: Do you know this guy personally?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBoy1981
Since this thread was created by a toolbox it just seemed appropriate to mention the king of the tool shed himself.

Coxton's website www.born-to-fly.com

Last edited:
Captain Overs said:
That's because the XJT guys have class and standards. They're not going to bend over and take pay cuts to fly this airplane. Unfortunately your pilots will.

Just for the record....none of their airplanes have left property yet. They can still do other flying with them and then you'll be SOL.

Hey Captain cock ring, last time I checked pilots don't negotiate our flying rates. The CEO does, nice try though. We have not taken a pay cut. Get your information straight you loser.

Sorry to hear about XJet losing part of the contract, I know alot of good pilots there. I'm sure you guys will still be able to get on with chautaqua though, I mean I doubt that they have the capacity to service another 69 aircraft for continental. Still sucks you guys have to give up your seniority and pay, but at least the bases, equipement, and routes will be what your used to. I know alot of good pilots at Chautaqua to and none of them are happy at the fact that pilots are going to be furloughed. It's foolish and immature to point fingers at others' dismay, were all professional pilots here and we all should be more supportive of one another.
I wish all you guys and gals at XJet all the best.
Sincerely Schmo

please please please tell me that everybody here flies better than they can spell and figure out grammar. People will say it doesn't matter, but could you imagine a PA sounding like a post from EMB SKILLZ? When you mis-spell every ten words on this board you look just as silly.

flame off.

Dumb Pilot said:
The saddest part is that he is thinking about upgrading with 1700 hours. Hope you enjoy your upgrade ROOKIE ASS BIOTCH
This dude is a CFI!!!

Latest resources

Back