• Start date
  • Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Reading some of this stuff is embarrassing. Even though this "skillz" guy is probably just getting folks fired up, we cant just chalk it up to "some website comment" because the reality is there are people out there flying for our companies that actually think/act/behave like this and dont think twice about it. Again, this is embarrassing and pathetic. Hmm, maybe its time to finally go overseas and come back in 5 or 6 years.

EMB Skillz said:
Why don't you ban yourself? Left seat at 24 years old is a great accomplishment! So is an airline that signs a new contract for more flying.

--Bye Bye-- General EMB

One of these days, you will be the lead story on CNN. I just hope it's a repo flight like the Pinnacle incident.

Axel said:
You guys never learn, do you?

I believe Mr. Drizzle is correct. But it makes no difference whether this EMB Skillz person is a poser or just a twit CHQ guy.

He doesn't even have to reel you in; you're jumping into the boat. I hope the game warden isn't waiting on the dock, because if he is the uber-baiter EMB Skillz will be subject to a large fine for catching over the creel limit.

All who attempted to engage in debate (as it is [loosely]defined in this esteemed forum) should feel very foolish that you allowed him to make you, by actual definition rather than just popular insult, his tools.

You guys are STILL at it? He's gonna need a bigger boat. Go home.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

You think some kickers in da back of XJT...errr...CHQ's plane will sound nice?

Mooooooooooooooove B!tch, Get out Da Way Get out Da Way!!!

Do you actually work for CHQ or are you just "in the pool" as your profile says?

FatAlbert said:
HEY HEY HEY!!!!!

You think some kickers in da back of XJT...errr...CHQ's plane will sound nice?

Mooooooooooooooove B!tch, Get out Da Way Get out Da Way!!!

EMB Skillz said:
Hate da game, not da playa!

This is a great opportunity for our pilots to advance!

No furloughs are announced at COEX. Their pilots have nobody to blame but their own management if it happens.

Maybe ExpressJet can go into business for themselves as a LCC. You know, buy some cheap, used A319s! Above my pay grade!

You gotz ta realize da gov'ment had to de-regulize, and some playaz have to down-size.

-EMB SKILLZ
I'm sure you suck D!ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMB Skillz said:
Flying 69 aircraft as the new COEX will be outstanding! I love this company. Here come the upgrades!

-EMB SKILLZ

Soon to be EMB CAPT SKILLZ
D0uche

EMB (NO)Skillz your are an insult to the rest of us at CHQ and RAH altogether. I hope to find out that it is you in my right seat one day. To say that Im gonna give you a swift kick in the A** would be putting it lightly.

C210

C210drvr said:
EMB (NO)Skillz your are an insult to the rest of us at CHQ and RAH altogether. I hope to find out that it is you in my right seat one day. To say that Im gonna give you a swift kick in the A** would be putting it lightly.

C210

Yo, dawg. PM me wit da details, beotch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back