• Watchers 50

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
blueridge71 said:
Why don't you Chatauqua and Mesa guys grow a spine and fight for a better contract?

lots.

If you're gonna throw stones......that worked out well for you over at ACA now didn't it

blueridge71 said:
Yeah. The pilot contract was why Independence failed. Right.

Underbidding by Mesa, Chautauqua, and Trans States was why we lost the UAL flying in the first place.

If you can't compete, you gonna hit da street!

Why are Mesa, Chautauqua, and Trans States still around, while ACA went under? ACA wasn't willing to compete. Same reason why XJT won't be around in three years.

Some of you ACA boyz are over here on the 170 now, right back where you started.

ACA Corporate Culture.....complain as much as humanly possible.

blueridge71 said:
Yeah. The pilot contract was why Independence failed. Right.

Underbidding by Mesa, Chautauqua, and Trans States was why we lost the UAL flying in the first place.

EMB Skillz said:
Why don't you ban yourself? Left seat at 24 years old is a great accomplishment! So is an airline that signs a new contract for more flying.

--Bye Bye-- General EMB

Not really if your "daddy" payed for it, I'd say it's rather easy.

thanx for being the epitamy of why our salaries are going down in this business. Its like you guys in CHQ and Mesa! flying a jet for a lot less. You guys need to grow a pair. Good luck in Mexico! Hope you guys dont screw it up down there!

This is getting a little old...go back to you mommy and daddys house donvag.

I'm pretty sure we have already established that CHQ and ExpressJet pay scales are actually pretty close. I know you have just found out the news, and wanted to jump on the anti CHQ waggon. As for the pay going down, GJ and the original Freedumb are partly to blame--do some research next time you try to talk some smack, because just like your captains they are much better informed than you.

Flying 69 aircraft as the new COEX will be outstanding! I love this company. Here come the upgrades!

-EMB SKILLZ

Soon to be EMB CAPT SKILLZ

Congratulations on working for less than you're worth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back