• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua Training Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey 7715x...just out of curiosity why are you thinking about breaking the contract?

I've had 3 friends there that have all since resigned within their two years, I don't think anything came of it. It seems to me that company looks a lot better from the outside than it does inside? What do you think?

Why do employees dislike CHQ?

On a side note, what hotels do you guys typically stay in? Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn types or something like a Best Western?

They generally have to let you take the contract home so you have time to consult a lawyer. This opens up some possibilities:

In order to be valid, those contracts have to:

1) Be signed by you (not your wife, girlfriend, or sister)
2) Be dated correctly (ie not 2/8/2004)

Also you could redo the contract on MS Word, make it look identical to the original but change one or two key little words to make the meaning more agreeable to you. Nothing wrong with this, you signed a contract and if they didn't take time to read it word-for-word...oh well.

I know 6 that have left before the 2 years, of which 2 left within their first year. The company never did anything about it.

Why was this post put up here? You not liking your situation? You had a choice when you got here and now you got grass is greener syndrome? Not being an ass, just curious.

what.. you mean CHQ isn't =to Heavan????

I would rather work here than any other crappy regional out there. I love it here at Republic. Also, learn to spell. It's heaven with an E. And yes it is heaven compared to 99% of the other regionals.

Latest resources

Back