Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n7715x

gringo bandito
Has anyone ever gotten out of paying off the training contract if they've left before two years? I've heard plenty of "i heard this one guy did this one thing and got out of it..." but does anyone know of any specific cases?? Any good ideas for getting out of it?

Has anyone ever gotten out of paying off the training contract if they've left before two years? I've heard plenty of "i heard this one guy did this one thing and got out of it..." but does anyone know of any specific cases?? Any good ideas for getting out of it?

If you figure out a legit legal way to do it, post it here. I'm always curious to how valid those contracts are.

not all companys will come after you, but if it ends up in court, there is no way of getting out of it. Most companys will negotiate with you to stay out of court. Thats what i did after talking to two attorneys. Its an agreement between two parties- it has nothing to do with aviation.

Fake your own death.

Take a LOA.

Get fired (don't recommend it).

Congrats on moving on.

Latest resources

Back