• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua Training Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The best solution I heard is to sign the date 2 years earlier than the actual date you sign it. If they don't notice it when they go after you in court you can say sorry that contract is well over two years old now. hahaha!

I would rather work here than any other crappy regional out there. I love it here at Republic. Also, learn to spell. It's heaven with an E. And yes it is heaven compared to 99% of the other regionals.

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are!:laugh:

wow...thats pretty intelligent. what planet did you come from? do us all a favor and go back. please.
Would that be the planet where you're taught "a man's only as good as his word"? Apparantly the people from that planet haven't taught us earthlings much.

BTW, I signed a contract that said I'll pay the bank so much every month so I can live in my house. Anyone know how I can get out of it?

training contracts = high new hire turnover, there is a reason.......There are what two of these that exist, CHQ and Colgan

Not that I'll defend a training contract, but at CHQ the turnover has been high lately for many different reasons. We have a lot of high time FOs who have been furloughed from elsewhere that just needed a job for the moment. With their high qualifications many are leaving to greener pastures, or some are being recalled(mesaba) with thoughts of super quick upgrade. In the short 2 years I've been here not many have left because CHQ/RAH has been bad to them, but when opportunity knocks, you should answer.

There was a time however when CHQ did need a contract to keep newhires from fleeing, they really should get rid of this vestige. We don't have j-balls anymore, i don't think we need this.

Latest resources

Back