• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua Training Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone ever gotten out of paying off the training contract if they've left before two years? I've heard plenty of "i heard this one guy did this one thing and got out of it..." but does anyone know of any specific cases?? Any good ideas for getting out of it?

i heard this one guy did this one thing and got out of it...

WTF are you talking about?

Status Quo there...

But I don't think RAH will go after you in court themselves. What they do is transfer the "debt" to a collection agency if they want.

So, you might have "Dog the Bounty Hunter" knocking at your door or hitting on gf/wife.

Good Luck.

So, you might have "Dog the Bounty Hunter" knocking at your door or hitting on gf/wife.

Imagine if that big, blonde, bimbo of a wife that Dog has came knocking on my door. I'd give her a motor boat from hell...right into those giant meatbags of her's.

Seriously on the training contract issue...at XJ, they tried going after those who left early on the contract there even though we were being furloughed.

The question becomes what have the company done to you that can be considerd a breach on their behalf. Both sides of a contract must be met to be valid. If they did something against the contract you could consider that a breach as long as your end was upheld to the best of your ability, and they are found to be at fault.

You gave your word. Either work it or pay it, you prick.

wow...thats pretty intelligent. what planet did you come from? do us all a favor and go back. please.

thanks to everyone who actually posted intelligent replies...

no, it doesnt say anything about a guarantee of employment at all.

The contract it self didn't but you also signed a promissary note, in this case for a "service" that in lieu of your service had a pro rated cash amount attached to. I doubt it would go to court they would simply use the note and send you to a collection agency.

Latest resources

Back