Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still waiting to be called....

Hi guys,
I'm also in the CHQ pilot pool with you; Interviewed second week in June and haven't heard anything yet about any class dates.
Just curious reject007,
When were you interviewed?
When were you called and told you would be in the July 28th class?
As Tom Petty says, "The Waiting is the hardest part"....

Got the good news yesterday, Monday - Interviewed June 19th. No class date - my calendar is open for the 28th though.

Congrats Dawgpilot!

I found out today that the 28th class has been cancelled and we're looking at September classes. Nothing seems to written in stone at this point though. I think that Chq management wants to ensure further growth before hiring more pilots.

Guys, hate to tell you this but there are no more classes at CHQ after the July 11th system class. In fact We(CHQ) will be furloughing about 40-60 pilots. As soon as this current class gets trained up, they will be furloughed. How do you like management now? It is rumored that they could all return between Sept. and Nov. depending on how negotiations go. Our feerless leader said we lost financing for 3 Airways jets due to "bad labor relations". This may account for the furloughs. Anyway, hope this is all speculation but people who were going to upgrade next month have been told not to expect it for a while. Sorry to give such bad news.

Latest resources

Back