• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

chautauqua info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1500/300 is firm (for now) for E145, CRJ200 and E170/175. You interview for all 3 certs. You don't get a choice where you go. I would guess most likely CHQ CRJ (IAH and SDF bases) or Republic 170/175 (IND, DCA and PIT bases). Initial training done at Flight Safety in STL. Paid Hotel and when I went through it was only $125/week for first thirty days and then guarantee after that. QOL is comparable to every other regional (Mesa excluded). Upgrade times currently 24-30mos. but that is very fluid and will probably change +- soon.

I've looked into them also. Why do you say "probably change soon?"
Also, is there not a base in STL or near STL with CHQ?

i think ORD is fairly senior for FO's at S5 but i could be wrong as im at the other end of the operation....the last few new hire classes have been all IND and CMH , i can tell you that much

FOs for CHQ seem to have been going everywhere lately, except for LGA, MCO.

My advice is to get in and get a seniority number. Thats what is going to matter most in the long run. Don't worry too much about what a/c or what company you get put in. They put you where they need you.

FWIW, In my CHQ class, 14/16 had 121 airline experience.

Last edited:
I've looked into them also. Why do you say "probably change soon?"
Also, is there not a base in STL or near STL with CHQ?

STL is an american base, the worst flight bennies, but the best flying in the 145 system (the only one that is comutable.) It is becoming a senior FO base, but with the movement going on you should be able to get it soon if not right away. Just expect to be on RSV for longer than other bases.

I got a call from RAH on the 21st also. My interview is schedule for the 25th of October. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the interview, and usually how long does it take. Thank you in advance for the responses.

I got a call from RAH on the 21st also. My interview is schedule for the 25th of October. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the interview, and usually how long does it take. Thank you in advance for the responses.

Check out the gouge on aviationinterviews, pretty much spot on. more hr than technical, 25 question written. may or may not have the sim ride depending on you written score and experience.

How long is training? Where are the sims for the 145 and 170? Any down time during training? Do you get you ID on day one or do you have to wait?

Latest resources

Back