chautauqua info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

learjet99_2001

Got a call from chautauqua today for an interview oct. 17 looking for info on bases out of training, first year pay, QOL, and upgrade time, and any other good info. I do beleive they are hiring people into the 170 with 1500/300 seeing if this is true as well. My times are 1800/510. thanks

do a search for QOL...theres a bunch of stuff on this already...as far as pay goes go to airlinepilotcentral.info.....theyre hiring into all three airframes right now (CRJ, 145, 170) regardless of time. As long as you have the 1500 and 300 theyll put you where they need you....There are tons of bases for Chq and only three or four for Shuttle and Republic....good luck

I also have an interview coming up at RAH. I'm probably getting a head of things, but can anyone tell me what the training is like as far as what the company pays for etc?

I also have an interview coming up at RAH. I'm probably getting a head of things, but can anyone tell me what the training is like as far as what the company pays for etc?

Paid hotel room and $250 a week for the first month, then your 75 hours/month after that.

1500/300 is firm (for now) for E145, CRJ200 and E170/175. You interview for all 3 certs. You don't get a choice where you go. I would guess most likely CHQ CRJ (IAH and SDF bases) or Republic 170/175 (IND, DCA and PIT bases). Initial training done at Flight Safety in STL. Paid Hotel and when I went through it was only $125/week for first thirty days and then guarantee after that. QOL is comparable to every other regional (Mesa excluded). Upgrade times currently 24-30mos. but that is very fluid and will probably change +- soon.

5ontheglide might be right, might only be 125/week. Don't really recall.

If you get the CRJ class right now, you'll be one of the lucky ones who will enjoy FO seniority until the time you upgrade. Your QOL will be substantially better than mine right away, even though I've been here for over 1.5 years. Good luck.

i went through in Feb. and im 99.9% sure its still 125/week.

Latest resources

Back