• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

chautauqua info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fun feeling eh?.....Enjoy the race the to the bottom!

:bawling:

who has "he" done this to....he flys the F#$N planes, doesn't do the dealing. cant u come up with something better than "enjoy the race to the bottom". Its been way over used.

Last edited:
I'll help you out...go work for somebody else!

Hmm, care to enlighten us where he/she should go to work then? Want to let us all in on who hasn't "raced to the bottom" or "lowered the bar"? I suppose you are a pissed off XJT pilot mad at the CHQ pilot group for undercutting you and taking "your" flying. Because we all know that the entire CHQ pilot group walked into Indy a few months back and said "Hey Mr. Bedford sir, let's bid on some Continental flying and screw the Expressjet pilots." :puke:

Foxtrot Uniform:D

What a mature response. I have nothing personal against Chatuqua/Rep./Shuttle/etc., but what are they doing for the careers of all regional pilots? I would say more harm than good. Did the pilots directly seek out to low-bid all the contracts and fly airplanes that anyone sane (and not self-centered) would wish were mainline, certainly not. However, if you have any knowledge of this industry, you would have some knowledge of your company's history and their business practices before you took a job there. I am no saint, and I will always have a lot to learn, but I would rather do 135/91 corporate than fly for a company like this.

Last edited:
pilots now jump at the first job offer they get without doing any real homework about the companies they are applying to. the only info they get is what is posted on this board and that is a crap shoot at best. "what is the pay, what are the bases, what aircraft do they fly...all questions that they should be getting from the company's websites or other sources, airlinepilotcentral.com for one. (some questions such as QOL are legit.) so when that question comes "why did you want to work for our company?", hopefully it will be better than "because you gave me an interview."

What a mature response. I have nothing personal against Chatuqua/Rep./Shuttle/etc., but what are they doing for the careers of all regional pilots?

And what are the rest of the pilots at every other regional airline in the universe doing to better everyone elses careers?

However, if you have any knowledge of this industry, you would have some knowledge of your company's history and their business practices before you took a job there. I am no saint, and I will always have a lot to learn, but I would rather do 135/91 corporate than fly for a company like this.

So tell us what are these business practices and our history? I couldn't find anything in the Encyclopedia Britannica.

To each his own on the 135/91 gig, I assume you have experience in that part of the aviation sector. That must be that rj that you are flying in your profile.

QOL is comparable to every other regional (Mesa excluded). .

What is the QOL like at CHQ compared to Mesa? Just curious. It always amazes me that people have this idea about other places but can never back up any hard core evidence to suggest. People think something then say it as if it were true. QOL at regionals are terrrible period and collective effort needs to be made. Set up a poll to see.

85 hr line next month, 16 days off, probably credit near 90 when all is said and done. Got all the days off I asked for including a nice 8 day stretch...so QOL...pretty good.

Latest resources

Back