• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua Continental Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]Actually Mr. Pickle you're making yourself look like a dick for no reason.

Please stop.

I used the contract I flew under (XJs) compared to CHQ in response to all the people calling CHQ pilots whores because their contract was supposedly so bad, just the pay rates matched, and everything else sucked. I couldn't use XJT's contract because I know nothing of there other then it's decent with pretty much middle of the road pay to pretty much must other regional.

As far as I see it XJT fight should be with Continentals management playing XJT of CHQ, and when people see fit to blame a pilot group on their problems it just makes you look like you should ride the short bus. Granted their are some groups out their that have whored themselves/are currently whoring, but as far as I can tell CHQ group isn't one of them.
[/FONT]

Hey Bueller,
I actually had to drive a "short bus" (37ppl)today. But, at least I got paid $62.00 /hour for doing it! (actually it was $93/hr, rolled day off, you know)
Thanks XJT!

Oh yeah, what do you guys get for flying 70 peeps?

I still laugh when I see you pathetic regional pilots bickering about whose airline is better. It is like trying to decide which dog sh!t smells the best. In the end, they are all sh!t.

mckpickle said:
a 300lbs ex Marine with a bad case of PTSD:eek:

didn't follow what PTSD means but the rest of it you have just described me, I have always been IAH based I know your in EWR, we have not met have we?

generaltso said:
I still laugh when I see you pathetic regional pilots bickering about whose airline is better. It is like trying to decide which dog sh!t smells the best. In the end, they are all sh!t.
Ditto! Especially as more mainline flying erodes to us 'kids
with supposed SJS...

You know General, I see that you've set your goals incredibly high (Mr. JetBlue candidate), but don't get so ruffled. Some of us are finding it entertaining to occassionaly post a little bait here and there, and like to sit back and watch the action. Its all about having a little fun.
If you're actually fortunate enough to get your dream job there, you can relish the thought that you too, will be grossly underpaid.
Now, Let me get back to some chicken taco bashing..........

By the way dumbass, remember this from Dec. '03

Regional Growth
Which regionals will experience the most growth over the next 3 years? In other words if you wanted to fly somewhere where you could upgrade in 3 years instead of 5, where would you go?

Best Growth:
Mesa
Chautauqua
TSA
Pinnacle

Stagnant:
Comair
ASA

Anyone care to add any others?

I wonder why you might have posted that back then, Mr General!
Top of your list back then was pretty bad too.

biggerguy said:
Hey Bueller,
I actually had to drive a "short bus" (37ppl)today. But, at least I got paid $62.00 /hour for doing it! (actually it was $93/hr, rolled day off, you know)
Thanks XJT!

Oh yeah, what do you guys get for flying 70 peeps?

Are you bragging about having your day off rolled? I am embarrassed to work with you.

generaltso said:

I agree. Somethings will never change.

mckpickle said:
RIght here there sizzle chest.

I work for XJT, the ones you were bashing. The post was about a comparision of a guy working at XJ and then CHQ. Follow it now?

I had no intention of bashing either XJ or CHQ. I am tired of the pilot groups trashing one another over something that they had no control over ecspecially when I don't think they come close to what we've coined, "bottom feeders." From what I've seen CHQ has a fairly goood contract and so must XJ if he worked under both and had that to say about it.

Basically, I felt that the XJT guys needed to let up on the CHQ guys about this. It sucks but trashing another pilot group over a managment move won't help the cause, ecspecially if you're a commuter and may need that help one day.

And keep it up Mr. McKnight, you're beginning to amuse me with the "sizzle chest" comments. Before you go off half cocked, maybe you'll see what the guy I quoted was referring to. I wouldn't waste my time to come and look for you but you never know who'll meet in the crew van on the way to the hotel. But if we ever do have the oppurtunity to meet, I'll certainly introduce myself.

And for you XJ guys, hopefully the judge sticks with precedent and refuses to toss the contract. That is on your side with the regards of precedent since that get's cited frequently in civil court cases. This shell game the holding companies play should be called what it is, a racket.

Latest resources

Back