Chautauqua Continental Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mckpickle said:
Reread the post.. XJ=Mesaba. He was refering to MESABA not XJT.....you jacka$$.

He was talking and CHQ guys and responding toa post about the CoEx flying. Before you shoot off your mouth maybe you should see what he was qouting in reference to.

You talk big crap online, shoot me a PM and we'll talk face to face someday. I'm betting you won't follow up though or if you do, have the sand to call me a jacka$$ man to man.

Last edited:
Turkey Shoot said:
You talk big crap online, shoot me a PM and we'll talk face to face someday. I'm betting you won't follow up though or if you do, have the sand to call me a jacka$$ man to man.

look out, tough guy here................................TOOL

Turkey Shoot said:
He was talking and CHQ guys and responding toa post about the CoEx flying. Before you shoot off your mouth maybe you should see what he was qouting in reference to.

Shup up moron. Reread the post he was talking about MESABA and CHQ. Not XJT. I live in NH, Steve McKnight. Come find me tool box. We can meet after recess behind the swing set.

Not only are you a jacka$$ your an idiot too.

Last edited:
snap145 said:
man you guys are all right in every respect...i mean the only reason I signed on to work at "ChickenTaco"..is so i could be one of the low ballers in the industry....ya know some of you dont realize it...but every CHQ pilot in America takes theyre turn and has a personal meeting with management and tries to decide how we can undercut the rest of you out there...and simply try and make your lives as miserable as possible....thats our job thats what we do..oh and as far as the contract yeah its terrible by far the worst one in the industry right now....note sarcasm....TURN YOUR HEAD AND COUGH.....this is not brain surgery fellas...management makes decisions like this not the pilot group...none of us at CHQ thought we were gonna get the CAL flying....as a matter of fact about 70 percent of us didnt even know we were bidding on it until they made the announcment that we had gotten it.....I can GARAUNTEE you that the overall product at CHQ is not the cheapest out there....TSA, Mesa, etc...are far more economical by the hour...its about the overall product. XJT is an excellent product overall...I give you guys props.....you need to step back and look at the big picture here....take a look at the pay scales compared to the rest of the competition and then bitch and moan..FLAME AWAY........

Whiskerbizkit said:
Its not just payscales, its everything in a contract! And YOUR pilots voted for it.

FlyingFerris said:
I'm just wondering what makes CHQ contract horrible because when I compare it to the one I flew under at XJ it pretty much is the same. Except for the fact you get profit sharing at CHQ, and 75% instead of 50% on deadheads. I really fail to see how that contract makes teh guys a CHQ whores, if it compares to Mesaba's pretty much identically in most places, better in some, and maybe worse in some (depends on the person as to what helps and doesn't)

This was the post that was quoted and responded to. I quoted the response on this one. Tell me where it says anything about XJ in this quote. Go back to the first response if you're bright enough to read back a few pages.

And you do work for Mesaba right? I'll be sure to keep my eyes open. Until then, fly safe....

Last edited:
mckpickle said:
Shup up moron. Reread the post he was talking about MESABA and CHQ. Not XJT. I live in NH, Steve McKnight. Come find me tool box. We can meet after recess behind the swing set.

Not only are you a jacka$$ your an idiot too.

Da mn Steve getting Raw....didn't know you had that kinda Salt in ya NH Gangsta, that's just how I like my jumpseat coordinator.

hbrow15 said:
Da mn Steve getting Raw....didn't know you had that kinda Salt in ya NH Gangsta, that's just how I like my jumpseat coordinator.

I be representin da west side! Its just so fun to pick on these tool boxes:D Course I'd be screwed if the guys shows up as a 300lbs ex Marine with a bad case of PTSD:eek:

Turkey Shoot said:
This was the post that was quoted and responded to. I quoted the response on this one. Tell me where it says anything about XJ in this quote. Go back to the first response if you're bright enough to read back a few pages.

And you do work for Mesaba right? I'll be sure to keep my eyes open. Until then, fly safe....

RIght here there sizzle chest.
I flew under at XJ it pretty

I work for XJT, the ones you were bashing. The post was about a comparision of a guy working at XJ and then CHQ. Follow it now?

Latest resources

Back